What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday vs Knights rd 9

vvvrulz

Coach
Walker is in, by some miracle it will only be 8-6.

Capewell and Walker look injured, we desperately need to forget the past 30 minutes.

nswarrior

Juniors
Worst half of the season, very lucky with a couple of referees calls. That drop from Montoya where the Knights get a try we are very lucky that we got a penalty for that.

Big Marn

Juniors
When did they change the rule about tackling an attacking player going for the try ? Was still legal at least a couple of years back, I can’t keep up
Cant tackle player in mid air. Doesnt matter what part of the field they are in. Storm try in gf ring a bell?

Big Marn

Juniors
Also that penalty gagai kicked should never have been. Cnk took the ball to ground securely. Knights player knocks it FORWARD in one one strip.

Big Marn

Juniors
Your probably right about that rule Beaver. Needs to change as makes zero sense.Rulemakers are complete muppets too. I'm guessing Ford also got put on report for attempted? hip drop, not an actual hip drop

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Cant tackle player in mid air. Doesnt matter what part of the field they are in. Storm try in gf ring a bell?
Storm try in the 99 GF, if you are referring to that, that was from the high shot that knocked Smith out after he landed

Mid 2000s you were definitely allowed to contact the player mid air in a try scoring situation, as I said not sure when that was changed. Couldn’t take legs out dangerously etc, but If you couldn’t touch them then you are just having to let them score

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
You’re probably right about that rule Beaver. Needs to change as makes zero sense.Rulemakers are complete muppets too. I'm guessing Ford also got put on report for attempted? hip drop, not an actual hip drop
Yeah that one is bizarre, didn’t think you could get done for just making the action. Nathan Brown got penalised for a marginal one on Friday night that was mostly grass but at least touched the leg

Latest posts