What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameplay.co.uk says release date will be 14th November (UK)

StHelens

Juniors
The new release date for the game is 14th November in the UK according to gameplay.co.uk..... 36 days away :cry:

*And i've realised this has been posted in a seperate post oh well lol :roll: *

EELectrocuted said:
MARIO said the game is still set for an october release. he said that yesterday.
Sorry but I don't think Mario has a say in the release date. He is only guessing.

Monkey

Juniors
Rett, Mario I'll av u a tenner the game aint released in october.

*Easiest tenner i'll ever win*

PONGIA

Juniors
yea i dun agree with u parra matters... i dont think mario has anything to do with the setting of a release date BUT since sidhe are making the game i dont think HES would leave him in the dark... besides he is making the game u would have a pretty rough idea of release depending on the stage of development...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeh maybe November 14 for the UK but over here it might be different. It better be October. Does Rugby League get released on the same day worldwide or what?

Has a Rugby League game ever been released during the season?
Arl 96 was in the off season so was ET's RL. Now NRL2003 will be too.

Seano

Juniors
that could be the best time for them to release it sales wise, after the season were all cringin for a game of footy and out comes a rugby league game - problem solved 8) 8) 8)

TripleM

Juniors
Sure, Mario said himself he doesn't know the date. But I'm pretty sure that he would know before they release the date to shops.

But if we wanna go around believing shops, out of all the possible options, I'll stick with gamewizz.co.nz, they're the earliest date I think, 23rd of october.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
MARIO said the game is still set for an october release. he said that yesterday.

Don't forget one of you are talking about the English Release(Which is by Alternate Software or something) and the other is talking about the Aus/NZ Release (HES/Sidhe). Mario is only talking about the AUS/NZ Release, I don't think he'd know too much of the ongoings in the UK.

TripleM

Juniors
He wouldn't know anything about NZ or Aus version either.. Sidhe have nothing to do with distribution or anything.. its all in Sonys hands at this point in time

Anonymous

Juniors
Parra_Boy said:
EELectrocuted said:

Don't forget one of you are talking about the English Release(Which is by Alternate Software or something) and the other is talking about the Aus/NZ Release (HES/Sidhe). Mario is only talking about the AUS/NZ Release, I don't think he'd know too much of the ongoings in the UK.
in all honesty whenever there is a topic with "release date" in it i dont read anything except the words "release date" and then the closest number and then i get right into abusing.
so that is the reason for my post being a little bit off.
i must have been in a good mood when i read his post so he didnt cop any abuse.

angelus

Juniors
the game was finished on tuesday and has been sent to get pressed.i dont know what the time frame from getting pressed to shipping is but its looking good for a late october release.i know this for a fact

Posted on The Rugby Forum. Mario's probably been drinking for the last 3 days, hence he isn't around :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
angelus said:
the game was finished on tuesday and has been sent to get pressed.i dont know what the time frame from getting pressed to shipping is but its looking good for a late october release.i know this for a fact

Posted on The Rugby Forum. Mario's probably been drinking for the last 3 days, hence he isn't around :lol:

your probably not far off the mark, such a big project finally completed, i would definatly go on a bender
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: