What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games that Rock

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Yeah, I downloaded that but it was a .dat file which I assume is a plug in file for Nova. Do you have a link for the .exe please ?

Paullyboy

Coach
I wonder if the A-League will be included in future FIFA series? That'd be a huge, huge coo for soccer in Australia if it did manage to do so.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wonder if the A-League will be included in future FIFA series? That'd be a huge, huge coo for soccer in Australia if it did manage to do so.

Well, the NSL features in a few games (Championship Manager etc) so I assume the A-League will make an appearance in future releases of that kind. Not sure about the FIFA 2001 style games, we can always hope

lolesi

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Well, the NSL features in a few games (Championship Manager etc) so I assume the A-League will make an appearance in future releases of that kind. Not sure about the FIFA 2001 style games, we can always hope

Would not surprise me if they just added Sydney FC but no A-League comp.

Put it in the group with AC Sparta and Olympicakos(sp?) etc.

Timbo

Staff member
Caged Panther said:
someone mentioned Civilisation 3. Civilisation 4 is due out at the end of this year.

The screenshots for it are stunning and the gameplay looks amazing.

I imagine it'll take over my #1 game spot.

SP

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
Just got this. Wish it had the A-League in it though, heh

just use the editor and make the a-league, all the teams are there, just change the names and stadiums, and replace Canberra with Central Coast

and change the name to the A-League

strewth_mate

Bench
Champ Manager 93/94 (simplicity, you make your own story about the teams)
Any of the Prince of Persias except PoP3D (Sands of Time rocked)
Any of the Grand Theft Autos
Thief: Deadly Shadows (a recent favourite)
Chrono Trigger
Diablo (1 and 2)
Rugby League (despite the faults, it's still league)
Freespace 2
Operation: Flashpoint
Botmatches in the original Unreal

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Some of my all time favourite's would have to be:

Baldur's Gate 1&2
Metal Gear Solid 1
Resident Evil 1,2,3,4
Jonah Lomu Rugby
Medal of Honour Allied Assault
Diablo 2
Star Craft
Final Fantasy VII

Razor

Coach
Paullyboy said:

The Aussie soccer League was in FIFA 98 but hasn't been since. FIFA 98 had the rights to so many Leagues from around the world. About 5 times what FIFA 06 does.

Misanthrope

Staff member
just use the editor and make the a-league, all the teams are there, just change the names and stadiums, and replace Canberra with Central Coast

and change the name to the A-League

Doesn't exactly work. For one, it has the stupid limit on imports (and no marquee in place) and secondly (more annoyingly, IMO) it doesn't allow for contintental qualification - meaning you've got little to aspire to once you've won an A-League comp or two.

Recently I've bought a PS2 and I've got to say that so far I've been fairly addicted to Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy X, and X-Men Legends

Henson

Juniors
what about some old school gaming classics such as taito classics with space invaders and capcom classics with 1942 etc,easy to play,timeless games,now bring on a galaga and pacman disc,and i'm back in the 80's at the milk bar waitin for my hot chips with vineger!!
icon14.gif

Latest posts