What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games Wizards At Penrith Sayings Its Avalible On The 15th?

I was very lucky to be able to pre-order the game there.

Anyway Ive seen a number of dates for the game to come out but today I rang up the GW's at Penrith and they said it would be out on the 15th (As they have always said).

From what I have seen on this forum the game will be avalible on the 12th.

Does anyone know what the delay might be for?

I will be looking for a version of the game before then....but atleast I know I will get a copy on the 15th.

Munky

Coach
EB Penrith, say it will be available on the 12th at 7am. I think someone from HES needs to send out a new press release...

If anyone knows where it might be avalible to buy without a pre-order on the 12th in Penrith let me know. I want this game ASAP! :)

PKer-

Juniors
The hold up (harvey normen guy said it)

He said their is XBOX footage in the PS2 ad we have all been seeing on the TV the last few days and sony wants it out...

I dunno if thats tru, thats all he said.

ParraMatt

Bench
PKer- said:
The hold up (harvey normen guy said it)

He said their is XBOX footage in the PS2 ad we have all been seeing on the TV the last few days and sony wants it out...

I dunno if thats tru, thats all he said.

I heard that too, I think its true.

Priddo

Juniors
the gamswizard at lakehaven say the 15th aswelll.

i'll have to be looking else where maybe......god damn gameswizard :(...and no its not delayed this is what they have alwayz told me.

Special K

Coach
EB at erina rang me today and said they have the game in stock and that at 7am on friday it will be on sale. They also told me I'll have till sunday top pick it up otherwise it will be come a lay by or something I didn't care cause I was picking it up at 7 any way :D

eelman03

Juniors
why why why......do people deal with amatuers like the GM, GW, Harvey ets ets...........

It has been said in print reports, TV ads , NRL website, EB Games,,,,,,,,everywhere, that it WILL RELEASE on Friday 12th.......

pre order with monkeys, get monkeys answers in return.......

HBG

Juniors
Hulkamanic 36 said:
EB at erina rang me today and said they have the game in stock and that at 7am on friday it will be on sale. They also told me I'll have till sunday top pick it up otherwise it will be come a lay by or something I didn't care cause I was picking it up at 7 any way :D
It's still in HES's warehouse.

HBG

Juniors
eelman03 said:
why why why......do people deal with amatuers like the GM, GW, Harvey ets ets...........

It has been said in print reports, TV ads , NRL website, EB Games,,,,,,,,everywhere, that it WILL RELEASE on Friday 12th.......

I am one of those amateurs, and know a little bit more than you. 8)

tcalvert7

Juniors
eelmano3 wrote:

the gameswizards in charlestown, newcastle have told me the 12th and in my opinion EB are the monkeys, i remember that they told me that the game was going to be released november 2002, im still waiting.

EB at Mt Druitt told me the earliest I could get the game was March 2004!

Half an hour later I rang the GW's and they told me EB had no idea what they were talking about.

Anyway my trip to EB wasnt a total loss. I did pick up Diablo 2 Expansion pack for the PC.

I got home and......they forgot to put the CD in the bloody box!

Monkeys.....

nz_kid

Juniors
HBG said:
Hulkamanic 36 said:
It's still in HES's warehouse.

Is HES's warehouse in Australia?. If it is then they should be shipping it out now because it would take about 4 days to get to new zealand and theres only 2 days left?

HBG

Juniors
nz_kid said:
Is HES's warehouse in Australia?. If it is then they should be shipping it out now because it would take about 4 days to get to new zealand and theres only 2 days left?

I think that the NZ stock shipped stright to the NZ Distributor.

Latest posts