What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamesmen?

has anyone got a call from any gamesmen place about the game tommorow? ive been on the net all arvo and night and wondering if anyone else has got a call? :?

LordStrone

Juniors
Zoot said:
has anyone got a call from any gamesmen place about the game tommorow? ive been on the net all arvo and night and wondering if anyone else has got a call? :?

na, havent got a call from them yet, they have my mobil number so if im on net they will still get to me, dunno why they havent called, i think they are a little slack in that shop, everytime i ring them to find out about a game they seem ticked of that im calling them ect, but we will wait and see, ill be at work from 9am to 9pm tomorro so if i get the call i will have to get the family to pick it up so its waiting for me when i get home!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah they left a message today saying to come in on Friday and pick it up, it opens at 9:00am i'll be there at 8:30am.

LordStrone said:
Zoot said:

na, havent got a call from them yet, they have my mobil number so if im on net they will still get to me, dunno why they havent called, i think they are a little slack in that shop, everytime i ring them to find out about a game they seem ticked of that im calling them ect, but we will wait and see, ill be at work from 9am to 9pm tomorro so if i get the call i will have to get the family to pick it up so its waiting for me when i get home!

i get that same vibe from them too - surely if all the other gamesmen are getting they would be too? :?

I got a phone call from gamesmen 2day saying to come pick it up tomorrow at 12. unfortunately i'll b at school :( , so im sending my grandma to go get it :D

LordStrone

Juniors
mountain_eels_boy said:
I got a phone call from gamesmen 2day saying to come pick it up tomorrow at 12. unfortunately i'll b at school :( , so im sending my grandma to go get it :D

is that at wollongong???

a zoot, yeah u would think that but they have f#cked me around before heaps of times with games ect, i have pre ordered there, then i go in when the game is due out and they dont have it,then i stroll down to revolution cd and games in crown st or to gras bros and there is the game i want sitting there......wtf is there go..........

med37

Juniors
I gave Wollongong Gamesmen a ring at about 3:30 today (10 dec) and they said Friday. I Told them that Grace Bros Pitt Street Sydney and some EB stores were selling today, the guy basically said I was full of sh*t. In the end I must have been full of sh*t for preordering with these guys.

Incidently I pre-ordered pro evo 3 with them and they never called me. Nothing like good customer service.

LordStrone

Juniors
Zoot said:
hmm, i got that too when i mentioned that it was out in NZ...

aarrrgghhh thats it i have had it with these bunch of dodgys, jesus christ they think they are the kings of gaming in wollongong, well i got news for them,this will be the last game i buy of them if they screw me over on this,like i said i have had trouble with them before!,

for those who wish to join my boycott, revolution cd at the bottom of crown st,(just down from the glasshouse) is much better, i have brought and pre ordered some games of them and not had a problem,they also give u good money on trading in on games, so if we get screwed by gamesmen wollongong on this go to revolution and see my man brendon for all ur gaming needs!

med37

Juniors
The Wollongong' Gamesmen guy mentioned they were good friends with the distributors (whatever that means). I would anticipate that if the game is nationally released tomorrow they'll have it.

I think i'll give Gamesmen Penshurst a phone and ask them. They actually seem to care about what your saying.

And thanks for the tip about revolution CD and games, didn't know they existed.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
i ordered mine at gamesmen, and havent got the call yet.

but im cancelling my preorder as i already have the game

Erhan

Juniors
Gamesmen at Penshurst is the original one and I'm guessing the owners are there, so thats why they probably don't screw anyone around.

CliffyGC

Juniors
Erhan said:
Gamesmen at Penshurst is the original one and I'm guessing the owners are there, so thats why they probably don't screw anyone around.
I tell you blokes these mob at penshurts are awesome, i live on the goldy and when i heard about the Ps2 usb converter i decided thats what i wanted to do. I rang them at 3pm QLD time on a friday arvo to make sure they had one i then order it on the net. The lady said they would try and get it out that afternoon. Well they did i had it by 9am monday morning. I was stoked that is awesome sevice.

Dover

Juniors
Gamesmen Penrith Pre-orders can be picked up from 12 noon today...... nice little message on the machine when i got home :)