What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member

I reckon this is the biggest wanker I have seen have a blues jersey on.

100 days before QLD vote this muppet out.
I know you didn't like the last lady.

This bloke has only had the keys for 200 days.

You don't like him because he's labor or he's done something bad in the last 200 days ?

King-Gutho94

Coach

You don't like him because he's labor or he's done something bad in the last 200 days ?
He is a child.

The way some of those politicians premier or deputy premier in his case carried on during Covid I haven't forgotten about.

He is the last remaining peanut from that era still in a position of power.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

He’s an embarrassment, biggest muppet premier since Rob Porridge.

Not a fan of opposition bloke but he just needs to not shit his pants and he has the gig. He has no policies either but he’s not Miles and that’s all he needs to do to get the gig.

Gronk

Staff member
He is a child.

The way some of those politicians premier or deputy premier in his case carried on during Covid I haven't forgotten about.

He is the last remaining peanut from that era still in a position of power.
He’s an embarrassment, biggest muppet premier since Rob Porridge.

Not a fan of opposition bloke but he just needs to not shit his pants and he has the gig. He has no policies either but he’s not Miles and that’s all he needs to do to get the gig.
Yeah but what did he do to piss people off ? What happened during covid ? What did he do or what should he have done ?

Latest posts