What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gareth Ellis

holman

Juniors
Congratulations Gareth, Wests Tigers player of the year 2years running. I hope your Father is still out here from England to see you receive your award. Thanks again for your wholehearted efforts throughout the year and hope we can go one better next year.

Magpies_74

Juniors
His Dad was here to see him receive the award. Ellis is the best Wests Tigers signing to date. No doubt.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Great player, hard worker & low mistake rate. Was positively ferocious in the finals. Bravo Gareth.

Best back rower in the world. I rate him as one of the all time top 5 Wests Tigers players along with Hodgo, Benji, Robbie and Princey

Joecool

Juniors
Another great post Holman I know you have our team at heart .Waiting for the Tigerhawk basketball freak to pop on here and talk some dribble .
Might be still flaming someone on the croquet site only a matter of time .......................waiting MR WISDOM :crazy: