What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garvey Article

Benji and Farrah don't even like each other that has been said numerous times.

Farrah a mentor thats even funnier the guy has distablized the Tigers for years now he is toxic that has also been mentioned several times now.

The Tigers want to move in a new direction and good on them for doing so yet some people want to sign another over aged over priced player whoes best days are just about behind him.

Lucky enough Mulholland isn't as silly as some people in here.

SET2JT

Juniors
To me Garvey looks to slow and uninterested at times at the play the ball. Mitch is a gun and i hope he is our hooker for the next 5 years.

Garvey is a good young player but with Havili coming makes things interesting.

Two totally different style players but both with upside.

saints4me

Juniors
Watch Rein shine under some forwards who can get over the advantage line & get a roll on. Hopefully that's 2016 for us. He would absolutely shine playing behind the Dogs or Rorters pack. Don't understand the dislike on here for the guy. He'd walk into any other team. One of my fav's.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Watch Rein shine under some forwards who can get over the advantage line & get a roll on. Hopefully that's 2016 for us. He would absolutely shine playing behind the Dogs or Rorters pack. Don't understand the dislike on here for the guy. He'd walk into any other team. One of my fav's.

Good call. He might go up another level or two next year.

Masoe is not only big he is skillfull.

Packer is tough and will do the hard yards with little fuss.

Add Ah Mau and Cooper who have improved quite a fair bit and you have a very good front row rotation.

If they do add Lui to the backrow you can't complain with Thommo, Friz, De Belin, Mathews and also Havili who may play as a running forward.

BennyV

Referee

Yeah, nah...looking at next year, I'd say he would start for Titans and Newcastle. The rest are covered with as good, if not better, options.

Our forwards have been fine this year, the coming-of-age of guys like Ah Mau, Friz, JDB, Cooper along with the rest have meant that we haven't been left too far behind. If anything, would say this is a big reason behind Retina improvement. I just don't think his ceiling is all that high.

Phil9496

Juniors
I must say that watching Garvey coming up through the early grades I was not a big supporter. But I must say that my additude has changed a little. I feel that he will only improve with more time on the park. Well done Graig and keep it up.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Garvey is a good talent. He brings versalitality to the side, but he has not shown himself to be obviously better than of Rein. I watched him against Cronulla when we beat them at Kogarah and he missed four tackles in a row. His defence needs to improve.