What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gavin Miller

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
How f*cken good is Miller?????
I want this guy at the club ASAP.

"You look at some of the people involved in the game today & you wonder how they got a gig"

simple, but spot on.

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:

"You look at some of the people involved in the game today & you wonder how they got a gig"

simple, but spot on.

I just vomited... cause I agree with reefy ](*,)

And if there is a "dumbie mode" here, reefy is in it!

Since 73

First Grade
Thanks Coastal. Great memories.
I remember watching that semi against balmain like it was last week. That damn Hanley.

It deadset pains me to think of where our club is now in comparison to that era.

Loved Miller's insight into his combo with ET. Very humble, giving ET the glory, while he "did what he had to with the ball". What he did with the ball would have put me under the sticks.

Made my night.

fizman

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:

simple, but spot on.

ABSOLUTELY! It makes me mad with fury that a legend like Gavin Miller is not given opportunity to have any input into the club.

Aries

Bench
White Poiner said:
Nulla #2 didnt seem to like it when i first posted the link..

I didn't click on the link before, because of my restricted connect, but thought I better when mr_sharks commented on it...

I must be old, cause I have no idea wtf thats about...

I'm with nulla2 on this one!

It seemed, well, f**king stupid, is putting it mildly, mate!

Brought back some painfull memories of 1988 and 1989.

I reckon we are going through a low phase like the early nineties. Hope we don't have to wait another ten years to be competitive again.

b_shark

Juniors
Sheros los Deros said:
Brought back some painfull memories of 1988 and 1989.

I reckon we are going through a low phase like the early nineties. Hope we don't have to wait another ten years to be competitive again.

Had a stupid theory about this for a while and decided to ignore it because it was too painful - minor premier's in 88 and 99 - either eleven years between good seasons (albeit still without the premiership), so 2010 until we were dominant or by alliteration (20) 11

gavin_miller

Juniors
My hero Gavin Miller.

I wish I had gotten to see more of him as a youngster...

Someone needs to shove this is Baz's face...imagine a bloke like GM in charge eh. I love hearing how he said some blokes let him and the coach down...I mean I dont love it but i respect the honesty of that statement.

I loved the toughness that Gav played with - probably still has it. Something like that just doesn't disappear overnight.

He could get bashed week in, week out and still play a mighty game. The off loads in traffic were something to see.

I'd like to hear his opinions on the current crop of forwards both at the Sharks and in general.

Gav in charge of the forwards. Now that'd be very interesting.

Macca

Coach
Wow.

Great article thanks for posting it.

Reefy, I am with you, let's get him at the club. I am dead serious.

fatshark

Bench
Gav was a great player. a few years he got some award at Shark Park. He was blind and could hardly talk. Not a great impression.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Chin wags one and all - The Quigs extends his invitation to visit the new and upgraded "The Biff" and view Hero and Hardman listing No. 109.

www.eraofthebiff.com/p-109.html

bon appetite and happy reading. There's pictures too

If any of you guys would like to share your memories of The Miller with me and want it included in the above mentioned page then I would love to hear your stories and memories.... and if you have anymore pic...

Latest posts