What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaz is coming home

love my saints

Juniors
The tele has an article that mark gasnier could be headed back to the dragons midway through next year when his union contract is up.
Fingers crossed, i for one hope it happens, iv missed that shimy shimy wooooosh

lucablight

First Grade
I always thought this year the Dragons were overachieving and were short a few strike weapons to win the competition. This would be great news for the Dragons if true.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
He will be 29 next year, hope he still has his old magic. He seemed to have lost it in 2008, probably due to the fact he was not concentrating on his game because of the sh*t with the Frog Union.

Doug2234

First Grade
How much would he be paid?? Surely we don't have any cash left. Unless that's why our recruiting hasn't been as full on as recent seasons. Saving some cash for Le Gaz

Guvner

First Grade
I have thought the math didnt add up between what we have let go and what we have brought in. I could be wrong, or this could explain it.

he would be a great aquisition back at the club,we do miss a strike centre out their on the field sometimes,as much as beau scott had a great year in the centres i think he would even like to see him back their,but in the end what ever benny wants is fine by me.as someone else said in a previous post with what we have let go this offseason and bought in to replace them doesnt really add up,so maybe we are holding back with a bit of cash to go after someone with a bit of quality,BUT IN WAYNE WE TRUST :D.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Some of the die-hard delusional Sharks fans seem to think he is going there.

There won't be any Sharks when he returns !
:lol:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
The f**king traitor wants in , 150k first year if he plays over 23 games 75 k bonus plus 1 k per try he scores , after that we talk some real business.

Gaba

First Grade
If gaz says he was going to score 4 trys per game under brownie hate to see what he would say under Bennett.:lol:

The Major

Bench
Who's to say he will even play centre? Just putting it out there. Remember those shambles when he wanted to play in the halves, kick goals etc. f**k that! Stick to what works champ. Gaz setting up b moz would be unreal!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Who's to say he will even play centre? Just putting it out there. Remember those shambles when he wanted to play in the halves, kick goals etc. f**k that! Stick to what works champ. Gaz setting up b moz would be unreal!

Gaz only wanted to go to #6 because Barrett had gone and there was no likely replacement at the time. He got injured quick enough, and that never happened!

Him (2006 form) and B Moz= Crazy.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
I'd say there is next to no chance for him coming back to the NRL.

Should have a little bit of money to throw around though.

morris_magic

Juniors
we could have the best backline in the game!

1.darius boyd
2.jason nightingale/peni tagive
3.mark gasnier
4.matt cooper
5.brett morris!
6.jamie soward!
7.ben hornby
8.dan hunt/junior paulo
9.dean young/nathan fien
10.michael weyman
11.matt prior/ beau scott
12.ben creagh!!
13.neville costigan/jeremy smith

aussies1st

Staff member
Would have thought he would be looking to play for the Wallabies in the world cup.

Petebix

Juniors
Story would be more plausible if they were talking about Reg tbh

The reality is Australian Rugby needs Gasnier. They've been struggling to generate interest the last couple years and his profile would at least get people talking Rugby again, they'll throw everything at him.

The NRL doesn't need Gasnier plus, as far as the Dragons should be concerned, Josh Morris > Mark Gasnier

Latest posts