What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaz is coming home

Southernsaint

Staff member
From what I have seen of Stade Francais on the telly here when the Heineken Cup is on, Gaz has regressed since he has been in France - his defence is poor and his attack is average, at best.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
From what I have seen of Stade Francais on the telly here when the Heineken Cup is on, Gaz has regressed since he has been in France - his defence is poor and his attack is average, at best.

What else is new? He was a sh*t defender for us and he was only good in attack when he was up against a sh*t centre.

f**k the traitor off I say

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Or is this what is keeping Gasnier in France

WHIP.gif

Coopers contract with saints finishes at the same time as j.morris' contract finishes with the dogs. Coincidence? I think not, in two years we will have the most feared backline in the nrl imo. Cant wait, go u dragons

Both Morris boys in the Dragons backline, keeping in mind in a couple of years they be better players...my mouth is dribbling...

Kiwi_AWOL

Juniors
Of 2 minds here... We all know Gaz can do wonderous things, but I hate too see so much money spent at the expense of other talent.

I suspect to snare his services, he would have to agree to a pay cut - and he may do this for a chance to work with Benny and grab the one trophy he does not yet have.

The only downer would be the money the mongrel other clubs would throw at him.

Looks like it will force a review of the salary cap (again)

fingers crossed the Dragons win all round with out losing arms and legs in the foray.

:)

Bring back choc

Juniors
Of 2 minds here... We all know Gaz can do wonderous things, but I hate too see so much money spent at the expense of other talent.

I suspect to snare his services, he would have to agree to a pay cut - and he may do this for a chance to work with Benny and grab the one trophy he does not yet have.

The only downer would be the money the mongrel other clubs would throw at him.

Looks like it will force a review of the salary cap (again)

fingers crossed the Dragons win all round with out losing arms and legs in the foray.

:)

This argument has been thrown up many times... i just hate how we always have to invest in potential talent that will "eventually" win a comp... IT HASNT WORKED. Finally we have a coach with the balls to let average players go an buy players who are capable of winning a com now... not in 5 years. We need gaz back. He is the missing link. There's no doubt. We have a better balanced back line now than when Barrett was there. Gaz, we are ready for you.