What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB had nothing

carlnz

Bench
They are crying now that they didnt play any warm up games, while they went to nice warm weather in Spain when France could have played them instead of England last week.

Now they are talking about playing a World 13 next year!!!

GB have only two options for me that would not only benfit them but the International game in genral:

Play France! or
Play a Four Nations between Engaland, Wales, Ireland and Scotland.

aussies1st

Staff member
Aus and NZ didn't have one either. They want to host all their games at home then this is what they deserve. They have to remember NZ had to travel from NZ to England.

elBandido

Juniors
The Kiwis trained on the pitch and got used to the surroundings but GB didn't because they were sunning themselves in Spain #-o

Lions were piss poor and why Carney stayed on the pitch that long I'll never know.

ledzep

Bench
carlnz said:
They are crying now that they didnt play any warm up games, while they went to nice warm weather in Spain when France could have played them instead of England last week.

Now they are talking about playing a World 13 next year!!!

GB have only two options for me that would not only benfit them but the International game in genral:

Play France! or
Play a Four Nations between Engaland, Wales, Ireland and Scotland.
i can't understand why they dont play france regularly
none of this world 13 bullsh*t
France is a train ride away

Hari Kari

Juniors
they're a joke, Australia would have lapped them.

run a few decoys and they open up holes as big as the grand canyon.

Scott

Bench
Apart from getting knocked out, did Gilmour do anything? Gareth Ellis - please, you are kidding! International forwards they are not!

Fielden is a gun though. Super player.

roosterbooster1 said:
i can't understand why they dont play france regularly
none of this world 13 bullsh*t
France is a train ride away

I think the Poms are scared France will beat them in a pre-TN Test and get the campaign off to a shocker - and after last night's effort they're probably entitled to be worried. France are pretty good at home when they want to be while I can see GB heading to South France and playing at half pace with their minds on the TN opener. A loss to France before the TN would just about kill GB's already slim hopes.

thuganomics

Coach
Poms were shocking. Fielden was awsome, and as previously said Morley should be starting.

They will be better next week GB, but they wont beat Australia (even without Johns).