What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB v Newcastle. Live 2SM.

Charge

Juniors
Jono078 said:
Carney got up from a play the ball and then pushed someone..

Then at half time Carney ran in and hit someone..

Atleast that's what I think I heard.

Only been over there for a year and he is already acting like a convict ;-)

Jono078

Referee
Best for GB have been Peacock and Briers.

Pretty sloppy second half, filled with errors.

Also GB always getting penalised for having their hands in the play the ball, they better fix that before they get into serious business.

Newcastle on the attack.

Jono078

Referee
GB are in after a clear forward pass, but wasnt picked up by the refs..

Briers set it up.

28-6 now.

And id say this Newcastle team isnt strong at all, but I dont know anyone in it.

Charge

Juniors
Rowan Stone said:
How strong is the Newcastle Team GB are playing?

Similar to the Cumbria team that Aus and NZ played when they were over here last year. NL1 standard, but they will be very fired up as it would be considered their biggest game ever.

Not full strength GB either.

Rowan Stone

Juniors
If I remember rightly didin`t Auz, NZ both play France as a warm up, would`nt it be better fior GB to have played a team who will play at 1st grade/international pace....to at least give them a chance to compete in the 1st game. Auz & NZ both were upto the pace and GB were very rusty- hence the 1st half score in the 1st game GB vs NZ.

Jono078

Referee
Commentators saying Senior and McGuire probably been most dissapointing for GB. And also that they are looking lost without Briers (he's on the bench).

nadera78

Juniors
Whenever we tour Australia there is always a warm up game where we get hijacked by a bunch of geniused convicts a week before a test match.

T'was ever thus.