What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB vs NZ - Game 3 *Spoilers*

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pretty shoddy game so far. Great Britain look terribly out of form, and New Zealand are doing enough to make them pay for it. NZ aren't looking as sharp as they have the last two weeks.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Come on poms, make a game of it.
icon8.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
On an on-game note, f**k Glen Black is ordinary. I don't blame Australia for not wanting him. It's all well and good to want neutral referees, but if he's the best NZ have got, there must be some sh*thouse refs in Kiwi-land.

Scorpio30

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
On an on-game note, f**k Glen Black is ordinary. I don't blame Australia for not wanting him. It's all well and good to want neutral referees, but if he's the best NZ have got, there must be some sh*thouse refs in Kiwi-land.

Better than that gimp we've had on our last two occasions.

aussies1st

Staff member
I'm in NZ btw so don't think i'm up providing the scores at 4.52am ;-)

NZ just score 34-26 looks like they have this one in the bag and will leap to the top of the tables.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Better than that gimp we've had on our last two occasions.

Did I say he wasn't? Steve Ganson being selected ahead of Russell Smith is a joke. He's not even considered the best referee in England!

aussies1st

Staff member
According to these forums still 3 hours behind but maybe you are right.

Anyway NZ 42 - GB 26

Latest posts