What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day everyone

Malonez

Juniors
I'm brand new so I thought I'd say g'day. Sticky's on board so I'm coming on board too. Bring on 2007!!!

Inferno

Coach
I'v actually wondered how much of a bandwagon we'd get if we managed to win the big one. Probably a lot of fans who no longer advertise they are Shark fans due to their dubious success rate.

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno said:
I'v actually wondered how much of a bandwagon we'd get if we managed to win the big one. Probably a lot of fans who no longer advertise they are Shark fans due to their dubious success rate.

Wouldn't be that many to worry about..... most of us in here will be dead by then..

Ooohhh and welcome aboard the good ship venus Malonez....

click on the belt and enjoy the ride

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Malonez

Juniors
Who'm I?
Just a clown who thinks the Rooters board had their heads up their butt to sack Sticky for The Coronary after Bennett made them look like fools.

Inferno

Coach
Mate if your not a fan of incompetent boards I would highly suggest you don't jump on the Sharks bandwagon.

If you love getting your hopes up only to be dissapointed every September (August) welcome aboard.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well one positive from you Malonez is that you actually made an intro and didn't do the usual newbie thing of just coming on and attacking regulars.

Welcome to a whole new world of pain :)

Quigs

Immortal
Malonez....

If you think your old board is incompetent...

yeah mate, just click that belt on right there. Nice and tight

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

Malonez

Juniors
Excellent! When Newtown beat Parra next week, my money's on Paul Young walking. Who's coaching Sharks PL in 07? Is it set in stone? Would Youngie be welcomed??

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Malonez said:
Excellent! When Newtown beat Parra next week, my money's on Paul Young walking. Who's coaching Sharks PL in 07? Is it set in stone? Would Youngie be welcomed??

AFAIK Craig Wilson is still the PL coach but I haven't heard any announcement.

Doubt Young would get the gig though. More likely be Jim Dymock if they have a change of guard.

Nullajet

Juniors
what supporter follows a coach???

I dont get it...even if ET was a coach and at another club, I wouldn't be jumping ship..

very odd.

spider

Coach
Frenzy. said:
AFAIK Craig Wilson is still the PL coach but I haven't heard any announcement.

Doubt Young would get the gig though. More likely be Jim Dymock if they have a change of guard.

More than likely i would punt on that - but in a versatile type role.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd have Dymock at the drop of a hat....

anyone responsible of acts like this on a football field is my type of a politcally correct rugby league aggressor...

---------------------
Referee to Jim Dymock (Parramatta)"You were the agressor.."in 1999 when called out and cautioned after a fight. "Of course I was. I f*cken smashed him!" Jim Dymock replied

-----------------------

You just got to love that.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Thomo.

First Grade
Quigs said:
Referee to Jim Dymock (Parramatta)"You were the agressor.."in 1999 when called out and cautioned after a fight. "Of course I was. I f*cken smashed him!" Jim Dymock replied
thats gold!. sharks need attitude like that;-) :lol: