What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geezus this forum is ordinary!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Thankyou.
I m jsut getting in the spirit of the GF. Im kinda looking forward to barracking for the Jets this weekend. want to familiarise myself with the team prior.
Bit hard to do from 1000k's away & the web site NEGLECTS important bits of info like THE FRICKING TEAM!!!!

MELROO

Juniors
Your right Manfred Moore,

Roosters website has all team listings for PL, it's at the top of the site.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
MELROO said:
Your right Manfred Moore,

Roosters website has all team listings for PL, it's at the top of the site.

I did NOT find 1 link to the current PL team!

U are off your head!

Reefy is on 2 something!

Its someones responsibility!

They do play under the jets banner. Maybe nick can pay someone:)

That is all.

ozzie

Bench
now fancy that - such a stupid place to put it - under next game deeerrrr - are all sharks dumb and broke?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
ozzie said:
now fancy that - such a stupid place to put it - under next game deeerrrr - are all sharks dumb and broke?
Now c'mon ozzie. Surely your not so f*cken thick that you think that the team was announced prior to today?
Maybe you are intellectually bank rupt yourself.
We are also talking about the JETS here. Not the Roosters reserve grade.
the Jets. You get it?
here , I will post another thread. Show you how its done. It's easy once you give ita go a few times.

Smithtown

Coach
All Premier League and Jersey Flegg team lists for every club were available online each week at www.nswrl.com.au. They are usually listed in pdf format and are supplied by Big League. A very very handy service.

2 True Blues

Coach
It is mate, and a great job as well :clap: :clap: :clap: . The new ( upgraded version/format ) , and the fact that it is actually updated regularly has been a real bonus this season, unlike others, and is, I am sure, greatly appreciated.

the shark fan is obviously new to premier league area's ETC ETC........but carryin on with some of that stuff was rather immature !!!!

Well done guys and gals !!!!!!!! :thumn :thumn

ozzie

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Now c'mon ozzie. Surely your not so f*cken thick that you think that the team was announced prior to today?
Maybe you are intellectually bank rupt yourself.
We are also talking about the JETS here. Not the Roosters reserve grade.
the Jets. You get it?
here , I will post another thread. Show you how its done. It's easy once you give ita go a few times.
affiliated wih the Roosters so it would also be a good place to look stupid...