What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

MugaB

Coach
Not a stretch at all. This season 2020 form he is best prop going around. I'd say it's clear.
You're a joke, seriously none of your forward pack is rated, they're all sub par
I would only rate Joseph Paulo from your bunch degenerate scummy team.

RCG wasn't even mentioned on the players poll for Props, in fact NO pawwa reject forwards were mentioned by player polls, for any position, even matterson couldn't tackle an aging Russel Packervideotogif_2020.07.24_07.35.11.gif
Screenshot_20200727-114853_Samsung Internet.jpg

add your coach BA to that list too
Screenshot_20200727-114831_Samsung Internet.jpg

Add your dumb "king gufo" to that list too
Hell, i reckon dylan edwards is great, but not top 5, apparently he is
Screenshot_20200727-114617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Only parra fans rate themselves, cause no one does

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Been watching those sex tapes?
Nah bro been up north biting v@ginas,
How is the prodigal son doing? Or you've just simply washed your hands of that dallyM lardarseZomboMeme 27032018213354.jpg

That right the real parra fan= hindy, gloating about tyrone mays sexcapades, you forgot about your serial rapist jarryd hayne, if you're gonna troll, don't pretend your a penrith fan

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
You're a joke, seriously none of your forward pack is rated, they're all sub par
I would only rate Joseph Paulo from your bunch degenerate scummy team.

RCG wasn't even mentioned on the players poll for Props, in fact NO pawwa reject forwards were mentioned by player polls, for any position, even matterson couldn't tackle an aging Russel PackerView attachment 40313
View attachment 40309

add your coach BA to that list too
View attachment 40311

Add your dumb "king gufo" to that list too
Hell, i reckon dylan edwards is great, but not top 5, apparently he is
View attachment 40312

Only parra fans rate themselves, cause no one does

I rate Parras pack as one of the best. Jnr,RCG and N.Brown is a great middle. Lane and Matterson are solid 2nd rowers. Niakuore,KE on bench are solid and young guys Stone and Kafusi are ok. Best pack in years and glad Mannah and Alvaro aren't part of it.
Your packs also great. Unsure which is better but the fact you have Kikau I would lean towards yours. Probably why both teams are top 4.

I'd have Gutherson as 2nd best fullback in comp. Turbo is better but always injured. Ponga is hugely over rated and costs 1.1mill while Gutherson on about 650k.
Guth is leading the Line break assists and he is 2nd in try assists. That's including every player and not just fullbacks. And also is leading run meters in whole competition.
He is also tied first amongst all fullbacks for line breaks. Value for money best fullback by a fair way. He also brings energy, a fan favourite and a great attitude. Always gives 100%

hindy111

Post Whore
Nah bro been up north biting v@ginas,
How is the prodigal son doing? Or you've just simply washed your hands of that dallyM lardarseView attachment 40315

That right the real parra fan= hindy, gloating about tyrone mays sexcapades, you forgot about your serial rapist jarryd hayne, if you're gonna troll, don't pretend your a penrith fan

It was a joke.....
Hayne career would be the biggest of all downhill spirals ever. Huge waste.

WestyLife

First Grade
I rate Parras pack as one of the best. Jnr,RCG and N.Brown is a great middle. Lane and Matterson are solid 2nd rowers. Niakuore,KE on bench are solid and young guys Stone and Kafusi are ok. Best pack in years and glad Mannah and Alvaro aren't part of it.
Your packs also great. Unsure which is better but the fact you have Kikau I would lean towards yours. Probably why both teams are top 4.

I'd have Gutherson as 2nd best fullback in comp. Turbo is better but always injured. Ponga is hugely over rated and costs 1.1mill while Gutherson on about 650k.
Guth is leading the Line break assists and he is 2nd in try assists. That's including every player and not just fullbacks. And also is leading run meters in whole competition.
He is also tied first amongst all fullbacks for line breaks. Value for money best fullback by a fair way. He also brings energy, a fan favourite and a great attitude. Always gives 100%

Tedesco is the best player in the game right now. How do you rate Gutho better than him? He's good value sure but not a top 5 fullback.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tedesco is the best player in the game right now. How do you rate Gutho better than him? He's good value sure but not a top 5 fullback.

Value for money only. Teddy and Turbo are better. RTS when on also. But Guth creates more line breaks, Try assists and runs for more meters. He just lacks the running game of those better fullbacks.
But they are all over 1 million dollar players. Teddy is maybe best fullback I've seen ever.

Ponga doesn't play tough and a bit predicatable. I mean has he improved since his first year? I don't think he is worth the 1.1mill he got.

Edwards impressed me this year. Shame he was injured. Once he gets his passing game going he will also be very good

hindy111

Post Whore
Like I said .
Gutho on effort is top five, on ability? Not even close.

The Parra circle jerk this year is sickening.

A good side, yes. World beaters...no.

Like I said. He leads Line break assists and 2nd to Johnson in try assists.
Also leads comp in run meters. Is he best ball playing fullback in comp? Is he best kicking fullback in comp? Stats say yes. Moylan perhaps is more natural though.
His running game isnt in top 10 fullbacks. It isn't his strength.

On sides I feel Storm are the best. Roosters are close and then I reckon a 3 horse race between Parra,Penrith and Manly when 100% fit.
Can anyone else win the comp? Maybe Raiders.

betcats

Referee
I think Gutho is probably 5th. Teddy, Turbo, rts, ponga and Gutho. Who am I missing? Paps is on his way but this year Gutho has been better I think. He’s averaging 200m and try assist every game and leading the comp for line break assists.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Whilst I agree RTS has all the ability in the world, when was the last time he actually produced it?

for me, I’d have Teddy, Turbo, Gutho, Paps and Ponga in my top 5, in that order. Dylan Edwards is certainly moving up the list as well.

betcats

Referee
Whilst I agree RTS has all the ability in the world, when was the last time he actually produced it?

for me, I’d have Teddy, Turbo, Gutho, Paps and Ponga in my top 5, in that order. Dylan Edwards is certainly moving up the list as well.

The last two seasons he has picked up golden boot and dally m awards. Statistically this season he probably isnt in the top five but the warriors are a handicap, especially this season and he is still running for 210 metres a game and is somewhere near the top of the tackle breaks, the warriors are just really bad. I really think if RTS was playing for Penrith or Parra this year we'd be talking about him being really close to Tedesco.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The last two seasons he has picked up golden boot and dally m awards. Statistically this season he probably isnt in the top five but the warriors are a handicap, especially this season and he is still running for 210 metres a game and is somewhere near the top of the tackle breaks, the warriors are just really bad. I really think if RTS was playing for Penrith or Parra this year we'd be talking about him being really close to Tedesco.

You’re probably right, I guess he gets camouflaged by the fact the team is so poor. He is definitely an amazing player.

WestyLife

First Grade

For a guy who I thought would lose his spot as soon as anyone with a hint of skill came along Edwards has surprised me. Looks to have worked hard and might just be a top NRL fullback.

betcats

Referee
You’re probably right, I guess he gets camouflaged by the fact the team is so poor. He is definitely an amazing player.

His tries and assists are way down this year with only 1 of each so far so his form is not what it has been but his effort is there.

betcats

Referee
For a guy who I thought would lose his spot as soon as anyone with a hint of skill came along Edwards has surprised me. Looks to have worked hard and might just be a top NRL fullback.

If we are talking value for money fullbacks Edwards would be right up there atm.

WestyLife

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/05f9badd2d76bf28c90f3ce38f8aec6d

From ravaged Raiders to clipped Sea Eagles: Every NRL club’s injury toll ranked from 1-16

7. PANTHERS

Viliame Kikau (calf) – Round 12

Zane Tetevano (back) – Round 13

Jed Cartwright (shoulder) – Round 13-14

Api Koroisau (elbow) – Round 15

Dylan Edwards (hamstring) – Round 13-14

Dean Whare (adductor) – Round 13-14

Kurt Capewell (knee) – Round 17

Pat Hollis (abdominal strain) – indefinite

Brian To’o (ankle) – August-September

Analysis: The Panthers are very quickly building quite the injury toll with seven of the nine players listed above part of their first-choice side. The loss of Koroisau in particularly has hurt given how important he has been to Penrith’s attack. Fortunately for the Panthers, Kikau is expected back for this week’s game with Manly while Koroisau, Whare and Edwards are all a chance of a comeback against Manly. Although, the Panthers may take the conservative route with Edwards’ hamstring. Penrith still sit on top of the ladder despite their injuries which is testament to the club’s strong depth and will bode well if more go down during the finals. While their injury toll is lengthy, the Panthers welcome a fair majority of their important stars back in the next couple of weeks. The level of talent across their top 30 also means they can cover the injuries better than the likes of Brisbane, New Zealand and North Queensland.