What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

The new rule for short dropouts not going 10m will hurt us. We need to practice defusing them all offseason
I just don’t see us rolling the ball into the ingoal much at all going forward. Were doing much less of it anyhow recently, but I imagine 8 times out of ten we’ll die with the ball on the 6th and the ball into the I goal will only be used as a shock tactic and with real attacking intent.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I just don’t see us rolling the ball into the ingoal much at all going forward. Were doing much less of it anyhow recently, but I imagine 8 times out of ten we’ll die with the ball on the 6th and the ball into the I goal will only be used as a shock tactic and with real attacking intent.
We never do them really but we are probably the worst in the comp at defending them and that was with Critter

Fangs

Coach
Re new drop out law. It will encourage more short drop outs. However will also create more time wasting.

What kind of difference do we have between 30 seconds (Maximum time on shot-clock) to 40-45 seconds (When a player intentionally boots it high and deep over the touchline)?

Coaches will spot it quickly I think. Teams used to kick it dead to give a 20m tap to the opposition with plenty of time chewed up.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Re new drop out law. It will encourage more short drop outs. However will also create more time wasting.

What kind of difference do we have between 30 seconds (Maximum time on shot-clock) to 40-45 seconds (When a player intentionally boots it high and deep over the touchline)?

Coaches will spot it quickly I think. Teams used to kick it dead to give a 20m tap to the opposition with plenty of time chewed up.
That also hurts us as the fittest side in the comp

our goal line D is the best in the comp - we'll handle it
I agree; i don’t see it changing much in our attack (we already acted in many situations where the risk/reward of rolling the ball into the in goal was not in our favour, and this will only serve to increase that imbalance) and just gives us a better chance of getting the ball in defence.

The new alternative jersey based on PASIFIKA is very nice.

Nice job to all involved.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Classy. Looks very nice

Luke Bowden

First Grade

That Jersey is absolute fire.

I’ll be getting 4.

Love this club. I love everything about it.

MugaB

Coach

Looks amazing but it looks very Mexican, Incas feel rather than Pacific

Sime_11

Juniors
love that jersey - i usually cant stand additional jersey being done for the sake of it - but how multicultural the league is these days - its appropriate and its a fantastic design

looking forward to getting one myself

Latest posts