What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Pomoz

Bench
I had to chuckle this morning. The Sydney Morning Herald asked Moses whether anybody had ever said anything racist to him on the field. "To be honest, for me, nah not really". I presume the interviewer has never met Moses or seen him play and watched him demolish the Eels and Australian front rows. I am trying to imagine who would be stupid enough to racially insult Moses on the field to make him more angry.

Fangs

Coach
Reece Walsh injury will have a flow on effect. Kaylyn Ponga will likely be the QLD 1 now.

AOB will be crapping himself. Knights run to the finals was led by Ponga who skipped Origin in 2023. They won't get that same luxury this time around.

MugaB

Coach
Reece Walsh injury will have a flow on effect. Kaylyn Ponga will likely be the QLD 1 now.

AOB will be crapping himself. Knights run to the finals was led by Ponga who skipped Origin in 2023. They won't get that same luxury this time around.
Who's AOB!
Whats his Name.jpg

MugaB

Coach
Has to be a re-signing. Blade said Kenny would be done soon. Turuva not far off. Could be a double announcement?
Nah man, i reckon its this article
We are allowed to block nathan....
Bunch of fkn whingers... ohhh nooo not my poor reeces eshays face, any other bronco collides with Tiny, and its irrelevant, but not reece, lucky Fish is knocking off his mum, or we'd all be in strife

Latest posts