What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

MugaB

Coach
Fedora bloke fires off one more salvo as the door hits his arse on the way out.

An outstanding decision to get this drop kick out of the Tigers. But why did it take this long?

Dude is wery wery butthurt coz the current CEO said that he replaced his head with a Pumpkin bwahahahaha, imagine being a high flying fedora wearing hotshot lawyer, and some qlder calls you a Pumpkin head after he sacks you and takes over your job

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Reports are saying 8 weeks for Nathan. I'd be resting him until the round 26 game against Souths if we are on track to make the top 4. That gives him 2 easy games against Souths and the Tits to warm up for the finals.

murraymob

Coach
The media cover up of Trindall is disgusting with rothfeild even writing you got to fell sorry for him
This is a guy who was unlicensed failed the drug and alcohol test ..If he was a penrith player it is front and back pages but from the media nothing

John Hamblin

Juniors
Ex Eels and Panthers second rower Ron Lynch has sadly passed away. A Rep player whose nickname was "Thirsty" who loved a beer and at the time it was rumoured he had 10 schooners after each training session before going home.

murraymob

Coach
I
Ex Eels and Panthers second rower Ron Lynch has sadly passed away. A Rep player whose nickname was "Thirsty" who loved a beer and at the time it was rumoured he had 10 schooners after each training session before going home.
have have his footy card one of the first I got when I started collecting cards

John Hamblin

Juniors

Vale Panther No. 72 Ron Lynch​

AuthorNRL Media ReleaseTimestampMon 13 May 2024, 06:22 PM

Share on social media​

Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC) Chairman Peter V’landys AM today paid tribute to Rugby League international Ron Lynch, who has passed away.
Lynch played 194 matches for Parramatta, 44 for Penrith, 18 for NSW and 12 Test matches for Australia, touring with the 1967-68 Kangaroos. He captained both Parramatta and Penrith.

“Ron was renowned as one of Parramatta’s greatest players,” Mr V’landys said.
“He played 238 games during the 1960s and 1970s, holding his own amongst some of the finest players the game has produced. He was also highly respected and regarded by those who came across him.
“On behalf of the Commission, I extend our deepest sympathies and condolences to Ron’s family, and all those who knew him.”

Related/​

Latest posts