What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

OldPanther

Coach
They would have a maximum to pay for a 7. I think he will be the highest paid player but paying $1.5m instead of $1.2m means we lose another decent player or 2.

That is what I mean. Hopefully it is done before we get into a bidding war

Thought it'd be better here.

I still think he's worth it. Pay premium for the spine.

OldPanther

Coach
Moylan interview on Fox before the Sharks/Dragons game and he looks like a raccoon. A few late nights by the look of it. Or copped a huge beating from the Cows.

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan interview on Fox before the Sharks/Dragons game and he looks like a raccoon. A few late nights by the look of it. Or copped a huge beating from the Cows.
He did have Taumololo run at him last week. He did well to help stop him scoring.

Only to concede a try immediately after anyway.

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan hits Wade Graham short for a half break. Gets into dummy half and throws a long cutout pass for a try to his winger. In between opposition players aswell.

Beautiful vision. He looks to be getting more confident as this game goes on.

Edit
And his last 2 kicks were for forced drop outs aswell.

He’s playing much better tonight, but you can’t judge him off one good game, just as you shouldn’t judge him off one bad game.

But there’s enough there for me to think he can be a good quality NRL half. Maybe even more.