What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

mxlegend99

Referee
He’s playing much better tonight, but you can’t judge him off one good game, just as you shouldn’t judge him off one bad game.

But there’s enough there for me to think he can be a good quality NRL half. Maybe even more.
Well the good games show he has the ability there. Bad games just mean he needs to work on his consistency.

Including his games at 6 for us. He was pretty decent in about half of his games. And he's obviously still learning so for mine that's a pass mark.

If he's 50/50 after a season... yeah you probably need to question it. Depending how big the gap between good and bad is.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Based on his whole career. Clear as f**k this is his spot

I had to check to make sure I hadn't stumbled onto the Cronulla website.

I really don't care if Moylan becomes the male version of St Thersea.

The minute they take off for parts unknown my care factor is 0

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
I had to check to make sure I hadn't stumbled onto the Cronulla website.

I really don't care if Moylan becomes the male version of St Thersea.

The minute they take off for parts unknown my care factor is 0

I made a thread so we have a place for random talk. Moylan was a Panther who is playing right now. It's something to discuss.

mxlegend99

Referee
If you dont care. Leave the thread.

Deadset. Its general discussion and you're complaining shits off topic. How does that work?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If you dont care. Leave the thread.

Deadset. Its general discussion and you're complaining shits off topic. How does that work?

I made a comment. Get over it. Obviously no opinion is valid (in your eyes) unless it agrees with you.

So light your candles, get out your soft romantic music, and enjoy yourselves.

mxlegend99

Referee
I made a comment. Get over it. Obviously no opinion is valid (in your eyes) unless it agrees with you.

So light your candles, get out your soft romantic music, and enjoy yourselves.
Or how about you stop trying to control what other people post. You're not a moderator.

This is general discussion. If you dont like it don't f**king read it. Pretty simple.