What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I have not seen this but 😂😂. There is no chance anyone recognises her walking down the street. Hell very few people even saw the video

Once again Silverdle is beating his loud base drum against All things hitched to the Penrith Panthers, especially the Clearys young and old. I doubt whether Silverdale is truly concerned about the treatment of women in league. More just about the Clearys and therefore the Panthers.

I have not seen this but 😂😂. There is no chance anyone recognises her walking down the street. Hell very few people even saw the video
I suppose the point is that she feels paranoid.

People might whisper or look at her strangely and she might think they are thinking unkind things about her.

And it’s probably very hard to suppress these anxieties.

She might go out for a drink with friends and some bum will wind her up.

She’s probably got a life sentence in her mind.

Its a terrible thing, she doesn’t deserve it.

The other thing is that a lot of people already know her identity and their friends etc by word of mouth.

And some of these people may be unkind to her direct to her face or about her because they disapprove of her (legal) conduct.

Make a nasty comment about her to family or friends.

She sounds like a very courageous person to me. An impressive and dignified young women.

All the best to her I say.

Black Diamond

Juniors
The other thing is that a lot of people already know her identity and their friends etc by word of mouth.

And some of these people may be unkind to her direct to her face or about her because they disapprove of her (legal) conduct.

Make a nasty comment about her to family or friends.

She sounds like a very courageous person to me. An impressive and dignified young women.

All the best to her I say.
You are just making assumptions, you don't know her, her friends or what people are saying, give it a rest.

Crashtest

Juniors
For me, the interest is more about the club response.

Everyone is stuck with his outburst and the club didn’t read the room earlier, but I’m pleased the focus is on recovery effort now.

The club have already started the distancing operation, stood him down and are summoning him to face an inquiry.

If he’s not remorseful and he has little chance.

If they stick with him, I think the club will continue to be smashed from pillar to post and I think they want this cleared up.

I don’t think the sponsors want their name associated this. Everytime they see a story on May, with a photo of his jersey, there’s their product being associated with his bad conduct. They won’t wear it.
Do you spend as much time on other teams threads that have had players do the wrong thing as you do on the Panther threads, or is it just the Panthers threads because of your hatred for Ivan?

As a comparison, there was the Munster and Smith show from the Storm, barbecue gate from the Dragons, arrests and cociaine at the Warriors, threats, violence and arrest at the Raiders, etc etc....to name just a few incidents from other teams.

But you seem obsessed and spend all your free time writing about how outraged you are about May. Whose latest incident was posting lyrics from a Drake song and a photo of him and Ivan.....

Latest posts