What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
I believe you meant commensurate and your point is valid. His value probably increased after his excellent finals performances whilst under considerable physical duress. His willingness to take one for the team is a great quality that enhances the culture at the Panthers. I hope they can keep him.
Consummate, it was either presumptive text or too many glasses of shiraz, not sure which at least you knew what I meant.

murraymob

First Grade
This should create a bit of discussion
I believe if nathen Cleary wins us another grand final he will have earned the title of the greatest ever player to wear a panther jersey

Iamback

Coach
This should create a bit of discussion
I believe if nathen Cleary wins us another grand final he will have earned the title of the greatest ever player to wear a panther jersey

No one has one multiple comps for the club. Those players that do already get in the top tier of player.

Yeo and To'o already are the best in their positions ever. Guys in the stacked positions get there with another comp win

murraymob

First Grade
Well it has started already.several players and staff are now self isolating .the NRL should fast track Gould idea of all contracted players being available to play first grade has merit.we will have canceled games with out it’s just a matter of when

Hooked

Juniors
images

ACTPanthers

Bench
I can see it now... Start of 2045, a number of teams will have players self-isolating due to possible contact with COVID...

f**k me, will this never end?

mxlegend99

Referee
I can see it now... Start of 2045, a number of teams will have players self-isolating due to possible contact with COVID...

f**k me, will this never end?
Check out the South Park Post COVID special.

They basically made a prediction right as Omicron came out that everytime it looked like COVID was behind us, they would have a new strain and shit would go on forever. The special takes place when the kids are in their 40's and it honestly feels like that's exactly what our future is destined to be.

They say we will learn to live with it. But when? Players forced to isolate despite the restrictions on the public being pretty much non existent now. Yet when the country was shut down the comp was able to go ahead with a half assed bubble concept.