What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Good mate of mine was part of the conditioning staff when Ronnie Palmer was at our club he spoke of him in glowing terms. Never had a bad word to say about him. Times change I guess, methodologies change, younger guys take over with newer more up to date methods. He’s still employed I assume with the Wests Tigers so must be doing a decent job, to still have a job.

Kilkenny

Coach
Just out of interest has anyone been to Nathan Cleary’s brewery Drink West since it opened. It is situated in the old Crane Enfield site on Castlereagh Road.

martielang

Bench
Just out of interest has anyone been to Nathan Cleary’s brewery Drink West since it opened. It is situated in the old Crane Enfield site on Castlereagh Road.

Yep, I went to the opening. It’ll go well but personally think there’s a lot better local brewery’s around the area but each to their own.

It’s a ‘cash in’ on image play imo, I don’t think they actually have anything to do with the beer or brewing etc.

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
P
Yep, I went to the opening. It’ll go well but personally think there’s a lot better local brewery’s around the area but each to their own.

It’s a ‘cash in’ on image play imo, I don’t think they actually have anything to do with the beer or brewing etc.

Munky

Coach
My first trip to Rusty Penny was Australia Day 2019.

Was about fifty degrees in the old little shed.

We lasted one beer and went to High Street Social which was about thirty five degrees with air con sounding like it was about to die.

The new Rusty Penny set-up is pretty good.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Es
My first trip to Rusty Penny was Australia Day 2019.

Was about fifty degrees in the old little shed.

We lasted one beer and went to High Street Social which was about thirty five degrees with air con sounding like it was about to die.

The new Rusty Penny set-up is pretty good.
especially when knocking back a premiers beer the nectar of the gods .I did let out a sneaky up the panthers

martielang

Bench
Squinters Brewing on Peachtree Rd is an absolute cracker, as is Mountain Culture on David Rd in Emu. Both have some ridiculously good beers.

Fangs

Coach
I've heard good things about Mountain Culture. And you can walk it off back to the train station if you don't get put in juvie along the way.

If we do a three peat I'd like Rusty Penny to update the can design. Needs to look special.

Girds89

Bench
Anyone have access or knows who beat Edwards in the fitness tests?

Must be the first time in 5 or so years he hasn't been the fittest at the club... or probably in the whole nrl.

Without having read the article I can only imagine Dylan will be fitter and stronger than ever come Rd 1.
Screenshot_20230209_210221_Samsung Internet.jpg

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Article talks about how Edwards was beaten once in a beep test, early in the pre season. By Ryley Smith. He was not happy.

Not beaten since. Smith gone into folk lore like the Lithgow Panther with that win.

Went on to explain Penrith players and staffs are not sitting on past wins or achievements.......For them that's the past. Only interested in the future and improving.

A culture of continual improvement. Not past glories.

Latest posts