What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Trials historically have never really been a good indicator of how a team is likely to perform during a season, particularly the first one where most teams play second string sides.

There were a few sides who would however have been disappointed with there performances.

Lol Tigers. Ronnie Palmer is part of their re-build.
and our next half back.

Herewith another shot from the player catchment as part of my getting to know the area.

5AF9EDDC-7312-4DA1-8585-C3A99D46C428.jpeg
This is the Windsor Wolves bridge.

Very scenic and a nice place for me and tradies to bludge for an hour, avoiding work.

I expected to see more ducks.

Fangs

Coach
It is remarkable Jimmy Anderson is still playing test cricket at 40! Still bowling well and taking wickets.

Clarkey should have broken his arm when he had a chance.

Debuted in 2003. Amazing effort to still be around and bowling this well. Same to Broad. They will be a handful in the Ashes.

Blade23

Juniors
Clarkey should have broken his arm when he had a chance.

Debuted in 2003. Amazing effort to still be around and bowling this well. Same to Broad. They will be a handful in the Ashes.

So will Archer if fit.

Don't mind the look of Harry Brook either.
Bazball resurgence continues.