What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Do we know when the board meeting is
You have to ask? I thought the board would have sent you a personal invite.

You can run your famous Tyrone defence

“ Sponsors love the May family”

And you said you knew one, I think it was the jockstrap supplier. Maybe the team photographer…

hahaha mobby.

MugaB

Coach
What sponsor?😝
Thank God you've rid yourself of that noose, how can you be both major sponsor and club chairman at the same time, that's fully conflict of interest, but I suppose there's other examples, but usually they are putting the interest of the club first and foremost, Tigers one was very very clueless, its no wonder they are starting to be on the up

Iamback

Coach
Thank God you've rid yourself of that noose, how can you be both major sponsor and club chairman at the same time, that's fully conflict of interest, but I suppose there's other examples, but usually they are putting the interest of the club first and foremost, Tigers one was very very clueless, its no wonder they are starting to be on the up

Dude. Richo is player manager.

if you want no conflicts in the game, then there is no one left

Because Lee is no longer chair, he’s cancelling his sponsorship.

We’d rather pass a bucket or have a meat raffle!

If the Mays moved next door to me in my beloved St Mary’s, id have to pick up a rocket launcher on our thriving black market.

@soc123_au is about to delete me again..!