What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Fangs

Coach
Minor premiership.

Debates on its importance aside its interesting to see who wins it.

Penrith:
- Storm (Home)
- Raiders (Away)
- Rabbits (Home)
- Titans (Home)

That road trip to Canberra is annoying and might be a game we relax things. Rest some guys or try a guy from cup.

Storm:
- Penrith (Away)
- Dolphins (Home)
- Cowboys (Away)
- Broncos (Away)

The Storm have the worse run home. The last two games really suck especially the Cowboys match in Townsville. They 100% need to build more consistency in their attack so Munster and the spine need to play I'm not sure they can afford a rest right now.

It's a big month of football incoming.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Minor premiership.

Debates on its importance aside its interesting to see who wins it.

Penrith:
- Storm (Home)
- Raiders (Away)
- Rabbits (Home)
- Titans (Home)

That road trip to Canberra is annoying and might be a game we relax things. Rest some guys or try a guy from cup.

Storm:
- Penrith (Away)
- Dolphins (Home)
- Cowboys (Away)
- Broncos (Away)

The Storm have the worse run home. The last two games really suck especially the Cowboys match in Townsville. They 100% need to build more consistency in their attack so Munster and the spine need to play I'm not sure they can afford a rest right now.

It's a big month of football incoming.

Roosters have Eels, Titans, Raiders and Bunnies for their run home. They are 4 points behind us but have a much better for and against so if we lose to Storm on Thursday night a top 2 finish for us is not exactly a lock.

Fangs

Coach
Roosters have Eels, Titans, Raiders and Bunnies for their run home. They are 4 points behind us but have a much better for and against so if we lose to Storm on Thursday night a top 2 finish for us is not exactly a lock.

That's true.

I'm not expecting two losses. I'm quite confident against the Storm. The Raiders should be beaten but we have to be smart. It's a shit road trip and I wouldn't mind resting a couple for that one.

And I am expecting the Roosters to lose at least one of those games. It's wishful thinking on the Roosters I'm biased as a Panthers fan but I just don't rate them at all. The Roosters off a bye should win those 4 games comfortably but that's just theory.

It would be interesting if we came 3rd at least. I'd love to play the Roosters week 1 of the finals.

age.s

First Grade
We play the same teams as the Roosters in the last 3 rounds.

Theyre just as likely to drop one they shouldnt as we are. Should be right.

Murraymob1

Juniors
A while ago I posted I was trying to get the last 3 grand finals from my fox box to dvd .Now one is available the 2021 v Souths game is now available on dvd .One down two to go with a bit of luck they may become available as well

Whino

Bench
A while ago I posted I was trying to get the last 3 grand finals from my fox box to dvd .Now one is available the 2021 v Souths game is now available on dvd .One down two to go with a bit of luck they may become available as well

2021 GF vs Souths has been on DVD since October 2021. I got it that year for Christmas :)

They are criminally cheap at JB atm

I read The NRL stopped doing DVD'S end of 2021. Due licensing, but more than likely money. 2021 was the last one. Maybe in the future the club might do a box set?

I got the 2022 GF off Youtube last year. Downloaded it, and put it on a disc & USB for safe keeping.

The 2023 GF should be available on YT first week of October.

Last edited:

Alintheeast

Juniors
After the 2003 GF I went to Easts Leagues to get a copy of the match for the Beta VCR. I asked the lady behind the counter for one, and the look she gave me reminded me of the stare you got from the Vietnamese villagers on your patrols. She didn’t have one but she assured me “they had them in Penrith wherever that is”.

Latest posts