What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Roosters chatter

Valheru

Coach
Both deserve to finish out their careers at the chooks.

JWH will possibly surpass Aubo as the most capped chook which would be quite the amazing story.

Both deserve to finish out their careers at the chooks.

JWH will possibly surpass Aubo as the most capped chook which would be quite the amazing story.

Add in it likely means that, barring injury, Tupou will surpass Mini as the clubs top try scorer.

Additionally, I suspect it means Matt Lodge is likely to not be re-signed.

horrie hastings

First Grade
It will prove interesting to see who gets elevated. Some quality nominees in this lot -

Very interesting list, some very strong candidates from both eras . Would have liked to see Ron Saddler get a mention also.
Hope Bunny Reilly gets one of the gongs.

ALX25

Bench
Pretty strong SG Ball side named for next season. You've also upset the Cowboys pinching Foley so good job on that front.

Great news - add that in with the Whyte re-signing as well
Nat Butcher has reportedly re-signed as well.

No word on whether Connor Watson and Billy Smith has been re-signed though

They were looking at re-signing Corey Allan too since Paul Momirovski is leaving and Robert Toia will spend a greater part of the 2024 season recovering from his second ACL.

Players with a contract for 2024 but able to field offers from November 1 2023 include

Joseph Manu
Sandon Smith
Terrell May
Brandon Smith
Sitili Tupouniua

Luke Keary / Daniel Tupou / Jared Waerea- Hargreaves also but all 3 may retire?

Valheru

Coach
Nat Butcher has reportedly re-signed as well.

No word on whether Connor Watson and Billy Smith has been re-signed though

They were looking at re-signing Corey Allan too since Paul Momirovski is leaving and Robert Toia will spend a greater part of the 2024 season recovering from his second ACL.

Players with a contract for 2024 but able to field offers from November 1 2023 include

Joseph Manu
Sandon Smith
Terrell May
Brandon Smith
Sitili Tupouniua

Luke Keary / Daniel Tupou / Jared Waerea- Hargreaves also but all 3 may retire?
I reckon billy smith will re-sign. Allen would be a good idea too for depth since momo has gone. I hope sandon stays as I'm high up on him and happy to lose Watson in that case.

There is 0 chance Manu doesn't re-sign and same for May and Sitilli

Brandon Smith can't negotiate until next year's his deal goes to end of 2025

JWH will definitely retire and tupou is $1.01 to join him.

Keary is hard to say, depends on how he goes in 2024 IMO.

I reckon billy smith will re-sign. Allen would be a good idea too for depth since momo has gone. I hope sandon stays as I'm high up on him and happy to lose Watson in that case.

There is 0 chance Manu doesn't re-sign and same for May and Sitilli

Brandon Smith can't negotiate until next year's his deal goes to end of 2025

JWH will definitely retire and tupou is $1.01 to join him.

Keary is hard to say, depends on how he goes in 2024 IMO.
Brandon has a PO (Player Options) for 2025 and I think also for 2026 and I understand is able to field offers from Nov 1 2023.

Not sure when this option has to be taken up by though.

Similar deal to Joseph-Aukuso Sua'ali'i