What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Roosters chatter

Valheru

Coach
Great news for us

Signing him always seemed odd to me. Our forwards are well stocked, we need backs and possibly a half

Re-sign Angus ASAP please

League guru

Juniors
Great news for us

Signing him always seemed odd to me. Our forwards are well stocked, we need backs and possibly a half

Re-sign Angus ASAP please
By attempting to sign Fifita it is quite obvious that Crighton was not seen as a priority. Crighton may see this as a snub and sign elsewhere (Penrith).

Headless Chook

Juniors
According to Scoop Hoops on 360 the deal was pulled by Uncle Nick after Fafita had reservations about heading to the club.

No one messes with the great man. Correct move imo.

According to Scoop Hoops on 360 the deal was pulled by Uncle Nick after Fafita had reservations about heading to the club.

No one messes with the great man. Correct move imo.

This gives details of what he said on NRL 360 -

Valheru

Coach
Fair enough but the club stood by him when he got his bipolar diagnosis and even when his form was below shit.
Yep the whole "Gus is pissed off" thing is way overstated

Sure, I think he was confused and a bit annoyed which echoes the fans but he is a big boy and I'm sure will get over it. As you say, there has been A LOT of support for him by the club behind the scenes the last 2 years.

I think you will find Daniel Tupou's was initially Canterbury. He played with the Berala Bears in the Canterbury junior league. He moved to the Guildfor Owls in the Parramatta junior leage as the Bulldogs officials didn't rate him. Nor in the end did the Eels hierarchy which is how he came to the Roosters.
Parra told Toops he was too tall and clumsy to be an NRL player

Latest posts