What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geoff Daniela - Confirmed

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will you be surprised then, if that's what King Tim and his band of merry misfits have in mind?
Not at all. But those people fall into the "Not sound of mind" category i mentioned

IMO, you guys are seriously under-rating Geoff Daniela. I am pissed as all hell at losing him.
Sure, he might not be a Michael Jennings, but he is a great finisher and is really, really quick.
Maybe not suited to centre, I'm not completely sure on that one yet... but as a winger, he is a QUALITY player, honestly.
He would have secured a more permanent spot in our backline in recent seasons if it wasn't for a few injuries and a clueless coach.

Just another player we've let go, while only signing... David Simmons. :crazy:
At least you've got it better than us! :lol:

Don't worry about it. We could sign Inglis, Thurston and Hayne and some of these guys would find a way to whinge about it.

N.C.

Juniors
I would certainly whinge about Inlis. Not fit to wear the Tiger on his shirt...

bigfoot

Juniors
The rumor is you paid 200k for him.
If anyone has any other rumors or official amounts, I'd be interested to hear.

Kilkenny

Coach
Sorry guys but having watched Daniela from the juniors I can honestly say good luck he is a very average footballer at best. Was a junior star but has done nothing in grade.

You currently have or had better players and while I have no doubt the figures of $200K being bandied around are totally ridiculous he will struggle to make your top side.

Very, very overated player despite the hype from some Panthers fans.

RoMo

Juniors
He'll fit in well then. The Dynamic Duo on the Wests Tigers coaching staff have a handy knack of being able to convert their mediocre signings into even worse players. It's lucky `the game's most experienced coach' can call on his protege when he returns from the old dart

Dave Q

Coach
Yeah, his stats are a little down this year, but he is champion ready for the making.

Not everybody could emerge under Elliot, the panthers even lost a few ( ie wallace)

But otherwise I think he is a solid acquisition.

All you need is a few more chewy's.

Last edited:

RoMo

Juniors
even a back rower with tom coaching

Hahah. The dynamic duo will have him on the weights so he can fill in for Hino.

Parra isn't far enough west for our scouts to have seen him.

Freakish talent though. I'd be all over us getting him