What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Burgess charged

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Better still, I wonder if Tommy has a market on this.

"If a Waterhouse gets charged by the racing stewards before the next footballer gets arrested, you'll get your money back. Remember, gamble responsibly"

I wasn't born to drink to excess or indecently assault women

Perth Red

Post Whore
Did anyone check if there was an animal in the car? Dogs die in hot cars! Maybe he was being a Good Samaritan?

Kiwi

First Grade
Bunniesman logic: if a guilty player admits they're guilty that's more acceptable than an innocent player claiming innocence

No it's more a case of if it's a souths player it's ok.

George Burgess to receive further Redfern Lifestyle training. Not how you steal a car Georgie boy.

Evenflow

Bench

LOL @ El Dribblo, right on cue. No doubt you've already posted about that grub in TFC so no idea what you're doing posting it here given it's totally irrellevent to this thread and the NRL forum in general. Being a mod you should know to stay on topic, you're the first to sook up and delete posts when others don't comply. You're a bigger hypocrite than Constable mensa male model Bunniesturd.

Evenflow

Bench
lol predictable softcock. Oh i shouldn't call you soft, i got banned for a week last time i did that :lol:

Back on topic and speaking and speaking of soft, 2 weeks and 10k fine is going a bit easy IMO.

Last edited:

Didgi

Oh look, it's BunniesMan

e1696007be4eefb81b1a1d39ce48681b.jpg

Apey

Staff member
That suits Amadaca better tbh, although I haven't seen him lately.

juanfarkall

Coach
If I was a professional athlete I wouldn't touch a drop of alcohol during the season because binge drinking obviously has a negative effect on training and performance.

As a professional f**kwit and hypocrite, do you touch alcohol during the season or do you save your touching for men and yourself ?

Maximus

Coach
So those who claim innocence - and could possibly be found to be exactly that - should be punished more severely than someone who admits to committing a crime?

Yeah lets take Brett Stewart for example. According to him, the fact that Stewart denied he had committed the alleged crime (something he was found not guilty of in court) means that he should have been suspended for 4 weeks (although surely it would have to be the 1 1/2 years until he was found not guilty?) up until his first appearance in court.

Burgess on the other hand admits to being a criminal, and as a result should get let off lightly.

You would have to be pretty f**king dumb to suggest someone who is innocent deserves a harsher penalty than someone who admits to being a criminal.

ragzouken

Juniors
Why is this bloke in trouble? it's been revealed that it was infact a for sale sign, not a stop sign..

How many more holes in this story will appear as the media attempts to bring down the great south sydney.

Latest posts