What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Burgess facing 2 week ban for contrary conduct

BWNB

First Grade
I can't believe some were saying 2 weeks was harsh, imo the punishment is on the softer side

Hey 20 old mate.

Take a few deep breaths and come back to the thread later and read through it.

Everyone knows and gets you are a passionate bunnies follower, but be careful as you are opening up yourself to coping plenty from those that love stirring the pot.

Sometimes better to be pissed off silently

fowlster

Juniors
Hey 20 old mate.

Everyone knows and gets you are a passionate bunnies follower, but be careful as you are opening up yourself to coping plenty from those that love stirring the pot.

You seem like a nice bloke.
You chose these words other than calling him a snivelling, grovelling, petulant, whining, awkward yes-man like the rest of us were thinking.

kbw

Bench
Makes me laugh so much a $ouff$ supporter whinging about inconsistency, you should be supporting it, it got you a premiership

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey 20 old mate.

Decent advice from a good bloke.

I am pissed off but it's done now. It is what it is.

I'd rather lose to the Sharks over the Dogs anyway.

If the Sharks win on Sunday I'll be wishing you guys all the best next week and I won't be bitter.

I know you're a passionate Sharks supporter too!

There is a few things I think going on in the background at Souths. Something isn't right currently.

It wouldn't surprise me if Souths play awful.

I guess the hope for Souths is Gallen makes 30 hit ups.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Makes me laugh so much a $ouff$ supporter whinging about inconsistency, you should be supporting it, it got you a premiership

you're obviously jealous and bitter that souths are still in the comp, and that the bears aren't

POPEYE

Coach
I agree with Jabba about the NRL being petty but anything that detracts from the finals series format is fine by me . . . Souths and the other teams not in the top 4 should already be on holidays

Sleep

Juniors
Good message the NRL have sent out here. Slap people all you like, just don't close your fist or you'll be in trouble. Trip people and it's okay. Swear your head off at other players the refs and the like and you'll more than likely get off with a warning.

But don't you dare half assed throw a water bottle!! I mean, Canterbury fans could be watching and take it as a queue to unleash!

What a f**king joke.

ek999

First Grade
Hooper: 'The MRC has been labelled a laughing stock over the Burgess incident'

You're the dope that labelled it a laughing stock you stupid merkin.

That guy is a f**king idiot. He said because of this incident, the NRL are looking at copying the AFL system of fines for grade 1's (with no source at all), completely ignoring the fact that he would have been banned for two weeks under the AFL system anyway because he was guilty of a grade 2 offence

ek999

First Grade
Good message the NRL have sent out here. Slap people all you like, just don't close your fist or you'll be in trouble. Trip people and it's okay. Swear your head off at other players the refs and the like and you'll more than likely get off with a warning.

But don't you dare half assed throw a water bottle!! I mean, Canterbury fans could be watching and take it as a queue to unleash!

What a f**king joke.

No the message is, if you get involved when you are on the bench you will be treated more harshly than someone on the field. And that message is 100% correct.

Flapper

First Grade

What a f**king joke.

Name me one sport in the world that wouldn't suspend a player for throwing projectiles from the bench onto the field of play.

Snappy

Coach

What a f**king joke.

pretty sure the message is don't get involved from the sidelines.

it's a joke that idiots cant grasp this concept.

Sleep

Juniors
Name me one sport in the world that wouldn't suspend a player for throwing projectiles from the bench onto the field of play.

The NBA. Players have thrown towels on the floor during the game trying to distract others taking free throws. A coach purposely spilled his drink on the court so that they would be forced to take a time out of which his team had none.

Field of play my ass. Kane Evans was off the field.

I'm not even a Souths fan. Just calling it how I see it. Soft.

Latest posts