What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Burgess

Dragon David

First Grade
Didn't appear in court .
Lawyer entered plea on his behalf.
Pleads not guilty.
June 8 next court date.
As reported in Fox Sports News -

I would like to make comment about this Burgess alleged incident but what I would say might not be wise.

There must be thousands of instances where a person can allege to have been touched. I used to work for a company and I would drive female clients to destinations and each one of them could have "cried" he touched me. Lucky for me that they didn't because I didn't do anything anyway, (because I am an angel) otherwise I might have had difficulty in keeping my job and my wife. It would have been my word against theirs but such instances can easily occur is what I'm saying.

Burgess is a high profile guy as we know and that is all I want to say.

Dragon David

First Grade
It was a common thing for those men in those parts of the world to say words to the effect of "come stai bella signora" with a smack on the bottom. Guys here just say "how are ya luv" and ogle.