What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George rose

Bring back choc

Juniors
Would anyone like to see him squeeze into a red v? Size, speed (for a big unit)... Plenty of impact.

Off contract, not signed for 2012. Manly in chaos.
Hmm

gypsy

Bench
Would anyone like to see him squeeze into a red v? Size, speed (for a big unit)... Plenty of impact.

Hmm

No. Very lazy. Wouldn't get a start, and not dynamic enough for the bench.

Father Ted

First Grade
Why not offer Cherry evans $280,000 I hear he's only on about $135,000 at Manly. Make having money available work for us. Even if we don't get him we can drive up players price's at other clubs one after another weaken them let's be bastards

gypsy

Bench
Why not offer Cherry evans $280,000 I hear he's only on about $135,000 at Manly. Make having money available work for us. Even if we don't get him we can drive up players price's at other clubs one after another weaken them let's be bastards

Good tactics, I reckon we could push Manly's price pretty high. They'll be desperate to keep hold of him given Foran is rumoured to be following Des.

Father Ted

First Grade
Des Hasler has been stood down by Manly for "serious breaches of contract.

Source Rugby League week facebook

Bring back choc

Juniors
Pretty sure he hasn't signed as I read it today. But that could easily be wrong.

I thought he always made an impact for manly when he came on the field.

Was just floating the idea to see what people thought. Obviously it won't happen.
But manly players are ripe for the picking.

gypsy

Bench
Pretty sure he hasn't signed as I read it today. But that could easily be wrong.

I thought he always made an impact for manly when he came on the field.

Was just floating the idea to see what people thought. Obviously it won't happen.
But manly players are ripe for the picking.

He just seems to be that guy that gets caught out not trailing in defence, by an inside ball...or whatever the case may be. I think our packs mobility and fitness have had a lot to do with our solid defence.

You're right, it's grab a bargain time at Manly. Foran would be great!

Father Ted

First Grade
I'd prefer Cherry Evans but what the hell grab a bargin we have money under the cap and Manly have been doing it for years

Mr Red

First Grade

Hmm

you whinge about us not signing quality players and then you throw this fat heap into the equation??? WTF?? :sarcasm:

The Nick

Bench
My mate spotted big George Rose down here in Canberra earlier in the week having coffee with Andrew McFadden.

I dunno if McFadden still has anything to do with the Raiders but they may have been talking contracts? I know the Raiders have a thing for massive forwards so who knows?

2010Dragons

Bench
At best Rose is a park footballer.
I don't think the Dragons could find him a size XXXXXXXXXXL jersey.:crazy: :D