What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Germ gone for 2

BradtheRipper

Juniors
hit him under chin and joel grabbed his f**ken dick on his forehead!
there after germ again

stay green
brad the ripper

edabomb

First Grade
Considering the tackle he got 8 weeks for last season at least it shows the weighting system isn't as ridiculous anymore. I can cop 2 weeks for that, it was careless. Doesn't matter if someone gets up laughing or stuttering like the cable guy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
explain to me ed, how in comparison Germs love tap on Clinton was equal to Lolesi's shot?

according to the system they are the same offence, yet my eyes tell me one is far worse then the other, and no prizes for guessing which is which

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
explain to me ed, how in comparison Germs love tap on Clinton was equal to Lolesi's shot?

according to the system they are the same offence, yet my eyes tell me one is far worse then the other, and no prizes for guessing which is which

I haven't seen Lolesi's. All I'm saying is I can't argue with Woolford copping a 2 week ban for a swinging arm to the head given his record.

les amber

Juniors
Lolesi's was a Hoppa late hit special.

Germ has been targeted for years by ref's & judiciary, because he sticks it to the gooses when the yf**k up (which is regularly)

Joke farce are words that spring to mind.

if he was a rooster, ricky stuart would be blue in the face from defending him

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

Its a disgrace. Couldnt of said it better myself

Leethal

Juniors
So he f*ckin oughta!! According to the DTM, Lolesi's charge carries a 0 - 1 week penalty!!

Morley got two weeks for that shot on Walker.

What a farkin joke the judiciary is.

Roy Rover

Juniors
Timbo said:
Just heard on the radio that Germ will fight the charge.

What a waste of time, effort and money.
Germ tries to fight it every single time and it never amounts to anythig.

Stuart

Juniors
Roy Rover said:
What a waste of time, effort and money.
Germ tries to fight it every single time and it never amounts to anythig.

This time he has a pretty good chance IMO

ak47

Juniors
as much as i have utter disrespect of the judiciary system

seeing Germ out is a good thing IMO........was only a matter of time

its a pity that dumbass elliots selection process bring my opinion this way

but glad germ is suspended to make way for YOUNG TALENT TIME!!!!

Bring on Carney
Bring on Zilly
Bring on all the young bloods
Now watch the attention our side gets with these young guys coming thru
Gould and all those other scout experts.......will finally have something good to say.
Get Ale in the mix......and we have our future gaining experience game after game.....all because of a judiciary debacle and an elliot debacle...finally they get their chance to shine.

And if Withers cant handle hooker....no-one can...........those hits he was putting/trying last saturday just typifies the strenght and guts he has pound for pound
watch our side as whole play better - thats my opinion

Roy Rover

Juniors
As excited as everyone gets everytime Germ is out/suspened we're a much better team with him on the park and I'm sure there are stats to back this up.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
ak47 said:
as much as i have utter disrespect of the judiciary system

seeing Germ out is a good thing IMO........was only a matter of time

its a pity that dumbass elliots selection process bring my opinion this way

but glad germ is suspended to make way for YOUNG TALENT TIME!!!!

Bring on Carney
Bring on Zilly
Bring on all the young bloods
Now watch the attention our side gets with these young guys coming thru
Gould and all those other scout experts.......will finally have something good to say.
Get Ale in the mix......and we have our future gaining experience game after game.....all because of a judiciary debacle and an elliot debacle...finally they get their chance to shine.

And if Withers cant handle hooker....no-one can...........those hits he was putting/trying last saturday just typifies the strenght and guts he has pound for pound
watch our side as whole play better - thats my opinion

Woolford has been our best on the field for our past 4 games.

According to reports Ale has looked pretty average, i think Elliot has been rather consistant this season and his selections have been based on form for the most part anyway.

Germ is out two matches, his appeal has been turned down, courtesy NRL on Fox.

I dunno why we bothered, it's not like they were gonna change their minds.

sydraider

First Grade
Germ gives us added mongrel, he has been playing well this year IMO.

Im always happy when the young blokes get a run, they are the future of our great club but Germ has been playing great guns this year, the added weight of not being the captain has only helped his form IMO.

Who should be getting two weeks is that nice person ass joel clinton for whingeing over a nuffy hit. He said in the tele today that he has a black eye still from the hit, my guess is he is covering up from a big night on oxford street. There was nothing in that tackle, unfortunately with germ, if he sneezes, the judiciary will see bird flu.

Boing Boing

Juniors
This news just in, Germ farted. The tele will be all over this, he'll get 8 weeks with his record. Damn it!

Source: My anus.

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
Its a shame he is out, but yeah a really good chance for Carney to show everyone what he's got. Maybe a chance for us to find out if we should be looking for a halfback come June 30.

Chachi

Bench
Yep, p!ssweak decision yet again from the judiciary.

While it's good to see Carney get a run alongside Smith, I think we'll be worse off with Woolford gone. Withers really needs to step up these next 2 rounds.

Big Mick

Referee
what are you worrying about?

you get to see your best combination now!

the Best 1,6,7,9 at the club...you got a f**king awsome backbone now.

Latest posts