What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German pics from Rotterdam

YANTO

Juniors
dscf00015dm.jpg

dscf00040iq.jpg

And the ref deserves a medal
dscf00067nq.jpg

dscf00074io.jpg

joshreading

Staff member
That is fanstastic, it is great to see the fruit of all the work being done in Germany, Holland etc.

Der Kaiser

Juniors
Hope people like and BUY the kit from www.forty-twenty.co.uk -available from September on Pre-order basis.Simple league design is what I think most people will want to see especially the Chevron!Cost is €60 think thats 43 Squid/Pouunds Sterling.

Thanks Yanto for the Pics mate.

DIEHARD

----
Der Kaiser said:
Hope people like and BUY the kit from www.forty-twenty.co.uk -available from September on Pre-order basis.Simple league design is what I think most people will want to see especially the Chevron!Cost is €60 think thats 43 Squid/Pouunds Sterling.

How much will a German kit cost to pre-order?

Copa

Bench
He just said around 43 pounds...

when I ordered a jersey a while back from 40/20 the postage was included in the advertised price... it may be the same for the german jersey.

Copa

Bench
I'll have to talk to the little woman so I can get one.... I've bought a few jerseys lately and it has cost a bit.... hmmm... may have to buy her something.

supermario

Juniors
fourplay said:
Germany have 7 players andHolland have 14.. lol.

Great to see anyway :D

yeah i noticed that, hopefully the germans were just running late, good to see the dutch have a side as well !

YANTO

Juniors
Der Kaiser said:

Taking the pics was the easy part of a long weekend.
Four days of competition and organising for me and my missus with a couple of volunteers helping out.
Glad I was behind the camera de kaiser you daft buggers were running around in the rain mate.:D :D :D

Big Bunny

Juniors
Der Kaiser said:

I'll be sure to pick one up, it's one of the nicest looking jerseys in years. Besides that it will look good framed on my wall for local clients to see another example of my logo design. :)

Der Kaiser

Juniors
Based mainly on your design mate and what i wanted-A traditional Rugby league Jersey that people can recognize.As far as i am aware Bradford or Dewsbury have never had such a design ever-and hopefully never will!

Der Kaiser

Juniors
supermario said:
yeah i noticed that, hopefully the germans were just running late, good to see the dutch have a side as well !

Sadly 3 guys were involved in a crash on the way to the game-thankfully only suffering cuts, bruises and Shock!2 others let me down a day before with one sending me a text at 11 at night!I wasnt too happy!We had 8 guys anyways.We had others like Leo Berngruber at a wedding, Daniel Folgmann out with a broken Rib or Till Stock having to work so in just under a year we have done well!next year we will almost certainly have a full 13 plus subs who qualify with only 1 who has a german Grandparent with the others 90% german born-no "Auslanders" (Foreigners) in our team so to speak will be our aim for 2007 but if we can achieve it in 2006 all well and good!

Latest posts