What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get out there

Caged Panther

First Grade
The panthers and the roosters have been building up quite a rivalry over the last few years for a whole variety of reasons. It reached a new level when they played each other in the grand final last season and I think it will take another step up this friday in the grand final rematch.

With both teams looking good and coming off comprehensive victories this past weekend it sure makes it look like an awesome match on paper and with plenty of seats to fil out at telstra I hope as manly league fans (not just roosters and panthers fans) will get out there and help us put a monster crowd together.

choc_soldier

Coach
I'm guaranteed a ticket as I am a Panthers season ticket holder... not missing this out for anything in the world!

JW

Coach
35 - 40,000 would be nice for the game in this climate.

40 - 50,000 would be incredible.

C'mon guys, get to this game.

Cheers.

Fibroman

First Grade
Clearly the best two teams in the NRL. This will be a showdown indeed. Westies v's yuppies. Go the westies!!!!!

Fanny Batter

Juniors
it's a brave move of the Panfas to take this game away from Penrith Park, but it will pay off for them.
I'd reckon a crowd of about 35k should get there. I'll be going.

AdamH

Juniors
Grand Final replay? I've replayed the Grand Final on DVD and the Panthers just keep on winning. I think they've won about 50 times now ;-)

Seriously though both teams in form. Should be great to see the Panthers notch up yet another win over the Roosters. ;-) Touch wood.

gaterooze

Bench
Yeah, this should be absolutely awesome and a great way to put all of League's troubles behind us for a night.

Everyone should get along for a fantastic game.

bazza

Immortal
Unfortunately I have something on that night - otherwise I would of made the trip to Homebush

They should get more than the 20,000 they would be limited to at Penrith

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Unfortunately i'm in Auckland.

Signs are that it will be just as good as last years final - or one team could just really step up like last Friday and it will be a walkover.

innsaneink

Referee
Webb from dummy-half,it goes away to Francis Meli, and he's in for number five!"

LOL

more like....

"Toopi spits the dummy, it goes away to Meli's opposite, and he's in for number four."

Sorry Ian, couldnt help meself.

Not often I agree with Fibro but yes, two of the best teams.

Actually meeting some mates from Penrith. They bring the Krispy Kreme's and I'll look after the Latte's.

For the kiddies sake let's all have a goodtime!

Mark Rudd

Juniors
How many bloody Panther and Rooster fans are going????

Show us your STINKIN NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!