What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get over it guys

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
6690 Posts for Coolumsharkie, and

25 odd for Military Shark.

You tell me I don't get out much....hahaha

You bring a knife to a gun fight and wonder why you get injured. Take down my lines put them into a book, jump on another forum and use them.

You can even tell people they are yours. Good luck in the future cause it seems your past and present have not amounted to much.

Love to stay and chat but gotta run, tell me if I miss out on anything at work tomorrow.

yeah, have fun at work spying on your ex boyfriend you creepy weirdo...

Military Shark

Juniors
Inferno said:
I am very positive, I mean I am still going to support the Sharks despite them re-signing the worst full back in rugby league history. That is pretty fuggen positive.

Look at it this way, you have a kid who continually f**ks up, do you do nothing and act positive that he will change by himself, or do you kick his ass and put him on the straight and narrow?

OK, I understand where alot of the negative comments are coming IRT BK, but who would you rather sign for the next year or two to take his spot, and be serious.

Please don't say Dykes.

Military Shark

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
yeah, have fun at work spying on your ex boyfriend you creepy weirdo...

All jokes aside Coolum, I cannot reply to anymore of your lame arse posts as they are too draining on me after a long day at work. But where if farks name did you scrap up the ex boyfriend thing ?

You crack me up which makes me feel bad. Because I know you should not laugh at the handicapped.

Inferno

Coach
Military Shark said:
OK, I understand where alot of the negative comments are coming IRT BK, but who would you rather sign for the next year or two to take his spot, and be serious.

Please don't say Dykes.

Why not Dykes?

I haven't seen anything to show why we should keep Noddy ahead of Dykes.

Personally I would have re-signed neither of them.

We have Blake Green, Kearney, Bird and Watts, I find it hard to believe we can't find a decent halves pairing out of the 4 of them.

Our go forward is the best in the league, our defense is second to none, our problem this year, and for many years has been the halves. Scrap them both and start from scratch.

Worked for the Raiders, seems to be working for the Knights. Hell even the Dogs had some early successes with Roberts and Holdsworth.

Noddy is holding us back while playing at halfback. Like I said, I would love to be proved wrong, but I have seen nothing yet to indicate this is not going to be the case for the rest of the year or for the next 2.

Military Shark

Juniors
I can't see the upside to signing Dykes. He seems to be playing injured most of the time and he looks like he is running on tired legs.

Last year I thought Dykes was one of the few bright lights in our team but this year he seems unorganised and unsure of what he is doing. Most of those concern last tackle options and poor kicking.

I wouldn't move Bird out of the back three this year. I don't feel we have the players to replace him and still keep a quality bench. I Weston is still another season off hitting his straps and being a consistent (theres that word again Coolum) player.

I have not seem Green play, is he the goods or is he just another young player that has played a few good games ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
I can't see the upside to signing Dykes. He seems to be playing injured most of the time and he looks like he is running on tired legs.

Last year I thought Dykes was one of the few bright lights in our team but this year he seems unorganised and unsure of what he is doing. Most of those concern last tackle options and poor kicking.

I wouldn't move Bird out of the back three this year. I don't feel we have the players to replace him and still keep a quality bench. I Weston is still another season off hitting his straps and being a consistent (theres that word again Coolum) player.

I have not seem Green play, is he the goods or is he just another young player that has played a few good games ?

Like your fantasies about bitch slapping and handing out orders.

Very butch.

Military Shark

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
Like your fantasies about bitch slapping and handing out orders.

Very butch.

How ironic, im sitting here about to head off eating my crunchy nut cornflakes and then I read a post from the biggest nut in the forum.....Ah the things that make the world go around hey.

I will be back from work around 6pm tonight so that give you about 11 hours to write down some come backs and be ready for me. Dont bring your pocket knife to the gun fight this time.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Military Shark said:
How many threads do we need in this forum talking about how bad Kimmorly is or how much you dont want him in your team ?

Get over it, if you dont have anything positive to say then keep the negative sh*t to yourself. Fair enough saying you dont agree with the signing but for gods sake he is without doubt one of the top three or four players in our team each week.

Oh I'd say about an amount corresponding to the number of "get over it threads"

I love the irony of this place :lol: :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Military Shark said:
I can tell by your posts you are a strong masculine sort of guy Cheese, and you seem like the type of person who would give "Himself" a nickname.

Its like I dont like my real name so I will give myself a nickname....Let me see what can I call myself ?

Im yellow on the inside, I smell like spew and some people seem to have an allergic reaction to me...Oh I know I will call myself

CHEESE

So your REAL name is Military Shark is it Sarge.

Your parents hated you didn't they?

hammo1405

Juniors
Inferno said:
Why not Dykes?

I haven't seen anything to show why we should keep Noddy ahead of Dykes.

Personally I would have re-signed neither of them.

We have Blake Green, Kearney, Bird and Watts, I find it hard to believe we can't find a decent halves pairing out of the 4 of them.

Our go forward is the best in the league, our defense is second to none, our problem this year, and for many years has been the halves. Scrap them both and start from scratch.

Noddy is holding us back while playing at halfback. Like I said, I would love to be proved wrong, but I have seen nothing yet to indicate this is not going to be the case for the rest of the year or for the next 2.

Excellent summary - Noddy has shown us nothing in 5 years, I can't see where its gonna come from - although I would absolutely love it if he somehow did turn it on ... you can't fault the bloke's dedication to teh cause.

millersnose

Post Whore
hammo1405 said:
Excellent summary - Noddy has shown us nothing in 5 years, I can't see where its gonna come from - although I would absolutely love it if he somehow did turn it on ... you can't fault the bloke's dedication to teh cause.

are you gonna post the same thing over and over and over and over?

spider

Coach
broken%20record.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Military Shark said:
Can you answer a question honestly for me ?

If I said yes would you believe me ?

Never answer a question with a question Sarge. You owe me 2 answers before you get any.

Latest posts