What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get That Into Ya! We are the Champions!

chileman

Coach
40 - 0!

Congrats to the Storm for making the GF.....but no grapple and no chicken wing is taking that away from us, feel sorry for Cam Smith but you do the crime you pay the fine, revenge is sweet and we made that the best farewell Beaver could ever get or deserve! respect to the Storm by the way but.....

Was Cam Smith a 40 point loss to the Storm, I don't think so.......I sat and watched my team with my 2 sons smash the opposition and I don't care who the opposition is, that was sweet after everything my team has gone through in the past 7 years:clap::clap::clap:

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh Ohhh! Be careful, everyone will call you a "bad winner" now...Oh wait, you're not a storm fan so it's ok. LOL.

Congrats to Manly, nobody could have beaten them, they were too good all around.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm pack never showed up, Storm backs didn't have the game plan to allow them to be creative. MAnly defence was awsome. End of story!

chileman

Coach
Oh Ohhh! Be careful, everyone will call you a "bad winner" now...Oh wait, you're not a storm fan so it's ok. LOL.

Congrats to Manly, nobody could have beaten them, they were too good all around.
You're not a Manly supporter who has copped it for 30 years with the odd premiership but the hatred of a nation since I've supported them ;-) cheers mate, all the best to Geyer by the way, he deserves a good farewell!

simostorm

Bench
It was a reversal of last years GF.. Manly coming of a lost showed alot more hunger.
Grats Manly fans..

As a Storm fan.. Issy and Slater made me proud.. all the rest were sh*t.

melon....

Coach
40 - 0!

Congrats to the Storm for making the GF.....but no grapple and no chicken wing is taking that away from us, feel sorry for Cam Smith but you do the crime you pay the fine, revenge is sweet and we made that the best farewell Beaver could ever get or deserve! respect to the Storm by the way but.....

Was Cam Smith a 40 point loss to the Storm, I don't think so.......I sat and watched my team with my 2 sons smash the opposition and I don't care who the opposition is, that was sweet after everything my team has gone through

Are you serious? You arseholes took Bousted, Cleal, Ron Gibbs, our coach Fulton (the c%nt), Schubert,....took us a decade to recover.

f**k you. f**k Manly. f**k Beaver..... there's an idea.

Ryan

Juniors
Be as boring as you like my friend. 40 BLOT. How sweet it is.
Truly, the cream rises to the top....and we are the maroon cherry.

Hanscholo

Bench
It was boring was it? I thought it was a cracking game. Just because Melbourne rolled over in the last 20 didnt mean that the first 60 wasnt great to watch and the quality of Manly's trys at the end made up for any lack of competition going on.

Ryan

Juniors
I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But I've come through

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -