What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get That Into Ya! We are the Champions!

adamkungl

Immortal
just a punt - all f**kers who ditched their clubs? :sarcasm:

Or is that just Newton and Lyon?

Maybe it's just sh*t players?

Who knows..

I was thinking something along those lines...but it doesn't really make sense for all of them.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Manly can go back to being the most hated team now since their top of the pile again. They were the most hated when they won the comp 4 times in 7 seasons back in the 70's. Booooooooooo!

But seriously, congratulations and well done to the 6 sea eagles who made the wc squad. Hope they can play like they did in the finals for Australia.

chileman

Coach
I still don't feel like being humble ;-):D but I must say bring on 2009......already missing our great game :sarcasm:

I'm with you Chile. I've tried to be as humble as possible but it's still a great thing to say isn't it. We are the champions. And nobody can say anything about it at least until next season starts! I'm still not over it, it still seems surreal. I say we make the most of it.

AILD

Bench
dont blame you guys.

altho this sh*t about grapples and what not is a joke...grapples dont win you grand finals, nor do chicken wings or crushers or squirrel grips.

chileman

Coach
dont blame you guys.

altho this sh*t about grapples and what not is a joke...grapples dont win you grand finals, nor do chicken wings or crushers or squirrel grips.
Agreed.....but anything around the head or neck should be goooooooorn from our game.....mind you if it was 30 years ago, grapple would be done every match without most of us seeing it replayed!

cb4

First Grade
Premiership Ring Wearing Players of the last 3 seasons:

Darius Boyd
Brett Seymour

Matt King
Steve Turner
Brett White
Clint Newton

Jamie Lyon

Think about it

the majority r origin players??
one of em nailed jenny hawkins... one wanted to video it...????

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
40 - 0!

that was sweet after everything my team has gone through in the past 7 years:clap::clap::clap:

What a wanker.

Your club should have been kicked out in 99. Your club was happy to ditch all of you for Gosford. The club with money ended up getting kicked out.

You Manly scum survived again by low tricks.

This premiership reaffirms why rugby league is going nowhere. Same old legups and jobs for the boys. 2008 - year of the disgrace.

dikefalos

Juniors
What a wanker.

Your club should have been kicked out in 99. Your club was happy to ditch all of you for Gosford. The club with money ended up getting kicked out.

This premiership reaffirms why rugby league is going nowhere. Same old legups and jobs for the boys. 2008 - year of the disgrace.
rockin ronnies glory years 1921-22 its been all down hill since then, thats why he is so bitter & twisted. go and have some more dinosaur soup ronnie the world has moved on & so should you.

p.s. the bears are gone forever.

chileman

Coach
What a wanker.

:lol: Even harder to be humble after that :sarcasm: all I can say is, I love you Rockin Ronny :hg:

gong_eagle

First Grade
What a wanker.

fuickin dipsh*t
go back to your thread so we can all pay you out some more

here > http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=194381&page=24

Latest posts