What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get the F*ck behind the boys now!!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
"IMO these two losses were needed by the Dragons, and you've got no better coach in the comp to make your boys aware of that and to get them out of the rut.

We looked gonners three-quarters of the way through 2006, but WB never faltered. Your team's form for the entire season has been too strong to write it off after two below par performances against teams who really had much, much more to play for on the night"

Well said Miccle, you guys had heaps more to play for, and that's why you won. and we were just plain sh*t.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
"IMO these two losses were needed by the Dragons, and you've got no better coach in the comp to make your boys aware of that and to get them out of the rut.

We looked gonners three-quarters of the way through 2006, but WB never faltered. Your team's form for the entire season has been too strong to write it off after two below par performances against teams who really had much, much more to play for on the night"

Well said Miccle, you guys had heaps more to play for, and that's why you won. and we were just plain sh*t.

Come on now. Thats not why they won.

Dragons were simply beaten by the better side on the night. Our defense was great. Dragons wanted that game it was our attack that lost its way and ultimately cost us the game.

miccle

Bench
Come on now. Thats not why they won.

Dragons were simply beaten by the better side on the night. Our defense was great. Dragons wanted that game it was our attack that lost its way and ultimately cost us the game.

The NRL being like it is these days, if ANY team turns up and plays at 85% while their opposition is at 95%, they're very likely going to lose.

The Broncos turned up last night and put nothing short of 100% into that performance. We didn't just want to win the game, we had to win, and it absolutely showed. If I was a Dragons fan, although I'd be disappointed with the efforts in the past fortnight, I'd still very much have a lot of belief in the team. You don't win 16 of 20 by luck...

Ulysseus

Bench
The NRL being like it is these days, if ANY team turns up and plays at 85% while their opposition is at 95%, they're very likely going to lose.

The Broncos turned up last night and put nothing short of 100% into that performance. We didn't just want to win the game, we had to win, and it absolutely showed. If I was a Dragons fan, although I'd be disappointed with the efforts in the past fortnight, I'd still very much have a lot of belief in the team. You don't win 16 of 20 by luck...

Why is such an intelligent man not supporting Saints?
Come over to the good side, we will welcome you with open arms, do it before August the 30th and get a free basket of assorted fruits.

miccle

Bench
Why is such an intelligent man not supporting Saints?
Come over to the good side, we will welcome you with open arms, do it before August the 30th and get a free basket of assorted fruits.

:lol:

Sorry guys and girls, but born & bred brissie and have loved the Broncos since they were admitted to the comp when I was three years old.

That being said, I'm an RL fan first and foremost so that probably explains my "weird" outlook in threads such as these. The Saints have been playing awesome footy this year & I've been thoroughly entertained - so credit is always given where it's due! :D

Anyways, keep your collective chins up and definitely always stay with your team as I know ya's will. Put it this way, I sure as hell hope the Broncos don't have to face off against your mob later in the year, if we make the eight.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
i'm as pis*ed as anyone about the last two weeks, but this side has given us so much enjoyment and thrills for the majority of this season.

Do not give up on this team right now, we are sitting in 1st still at the end of this round, unless the dogs win by 100.

We are in a slump right now, but they have played too well for 22 rounds to suggest that this slump can not be broken.

Everyone, and i mean everyone needs to get to anz stadium next week against souths and cheer your arses off.
One win, is all it will take. Brisbane beat cronulla in a sh*t match and haven't looked back since.

Stop the bitching and saying the season is over, yes it hurts that we have lost 2 in a row, but that's because we had won 16 out of 20 before that.

Now is the time to get behind the club and the players and show your support and show that you appreciate everything they have done this year.
They have busted their guts for us.

We have lost 2 games by smallish margins....canberra only blew out on the back of penalties.
There was always going to be a slump at some time this year....this is it, and it's our job to lift them out of it along with the players themselves.
Bagging the team out from within our own supporter base is not going to achieve anything, the media all want to see us fail, so why would we turn on our own in our hour of need.

Come on dragons fans, stick together and get to anz stadium next saturday night, as our march towards the finals is re-born.

well said man

grandorient

Bench
IMO these two losses were needed by the Dragons, and you've got no better coach in the comp to make your boys aware of that and to get them out of the rut.

We looked gonners three-quarters of the way through 2006, but WB never faltered. Your team's form for the entire season has been too strong to write it off after two below par performances against teams who really had much, much more to play for on the night.

Pains me to say it because I hate the Dragons, but you're still the yardstick in 2009 IMO. Was awesome to finally get a freaking win over the Red V last night all the same, but I doubt any team could've beaten the Broncos when they were that desperate. If you guys lift just a little, you won't look back.

Thanks for your thoughts Miccle, and yes the Broncs were awesome on Friday and are building up at the right time of the year into a formidable unit. Forget the Canberra game, uor marching in the right direction.

One point interests me though, as a person of obvious intelligence, why do you hate the Dragons?? I would expect that from some, but I didn't think "hate" would be in your vocabulary.

Not trying to be a smartarse, just curious.

GO

thommo4pm

Coach
6 days until we play Souths.

There is absolutely no reason why we can't out number Souths fans by 2:1 next week.

Their supporters will most likely chuck it in, now that they can't make the 8.
This is potentially another home game for us, lets get there in numbers. :D

BIG SHANE

Juniors
im looking forward to the game as im flying down for it whoes heading back to the leagues club for drinks afterwards

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the boys are soft as.

i've given up and am now following netball.

miccle

Bench
Thanks for your thoughts Miccle, and yes the Broncs were awesome on Friday and are building up at the right time of the year into a formidable unit. Forget the Canberra game, uor marching in the right direction.

One point interests me though, as a person of obvious intelligence, why do you hate the Dragons?? I would expect that from some, but I didn't think "hate" would be in your vocabulary.

Not trying to be a smartarse, just curious.

GO

Bit late with this sorry mate, but hate = respect. I don't hate your team in the sense that I want to see them lose every week and eventually get kicked out of the league. It's more a hate that developed very early on because of the rivalry between our two sides, and has intensified as you f*ckers beat us despite the odds on every occasion over the last 4-5 years until the other night :crazy:

It's still hate in the sense that I'm always fired up for games against the Drags and boo your mob with all my might when you run onto the field at Suncorp, but that's about it.

Latest posts