What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get very, very fired up Parramatta

Nickeel

Juniors
As I leave work this afternoon, my thoughts are captivated by Sunday's match. Like someone said in another post, it's like waiting for Christmas.

I am very, very confident we will get up. There is just a certain quiet assuredness in the air, amongst the players and fans. If we can synthesise a performance combining the attack v the Broncos with the defence of the last two weeks, there is nothing we can't do.

We are all so behind you, boys. It has been a year of ups and downs, but a fantastic year all the same. You are a sensational bunch of talented footballers and athletes (yes, even Piggy) and you've brought all of us much joy this year.

But I feel it doesn't end here. Ian H and Tahu deserve to go out on a high. The senior players in our squad want to finally attain that pinaccle of success. In the last few weeks you have demonstrated to me and everyone else just how much heart you have, and how much you want it. I have to admit - you have surprised me with your attitude. I can't remember a Parramatta team in recent years looking quite as switched on in attack and defence as in our recent games.

So let's enjoy the ride and see where it takes us. Whether you're out on the field, in the stands or at the club watching it live, band together this Sunday and FIRE UP! You don't get too many chances like this in football, or in life - let's grab it, Parra. Do us proud.

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ooo im all fired up now!

All fired up
Now I believe there comes a time
All fired up
When everything just falls in line
All fired up
We live an learn from our mistakes
All fired up, fired up, fired up - hey!!!!!!!!

EELICIT

Juniors
u see i think your mindset is right for 1 sole reason, hages !!!!! He knows what is required !

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
I hope the players are as fired up as the fans are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been saying that for years, but we may give a few a few penalties way for stiff arms and Grapples :lol:

jono

Juniors
Just as with the Knights of 2001 , Hages has quietly built a confident talented and committed squad able to do a commando raid on Telstra, Dome and Stadium.
How appropriate the boys have had a Melbourne Cup preparartion to steal the cup from Melbourne.
Tackle tackle and kepp tackling .Lock up their ball . Pin them in their own red zone.
Ball security , but chance your arm when possible.
Don't die wondering!
GO THE EELS!!!!!!!

It has looked over the past few weeks that we have been building up to something big, we got the cobwebs out of our attack in rd25 and have stiffened up our defence the last 2 weeks.

The time is now Eels, just give us 80mins of pure pleasure on sunday and then another of the same on sunday week night.

Go Parra, Go the eels, Go the Blue and golds.

strider

Post Whore
I have the "Parra Power" song stuck in my head ..... its an omen .... go parra!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hate to be a party pooper? but really to win this game would be one of the all time biggest upsets, and i just cant see it happening. Melbourne are a gun side, they dont loose at home and Crockers lucky charm will be too much for us.

Sorry fellows, i enjoyed the ride but time to be realistic.

*ps hope i'm wrong*

i have a seminar for work on monday and today one of the guys who is a sea eagles fan saw the hindy wallpaper on my work computer and said we were no hope of winning and storm would flog us, trust me if we win i am going to walk into that room DROWNING in blue and gold and giving it to him all day long (i'll pay out on him all week if manly lose as well hehehe)
\\\\:D/

Ron Jeremy said:
Hate to be a party pooper? but really to win this game would be one of the all time biggest upsets, and i just cant see it happening. Melbourne are a gun side, they dont loose at home and Crockers lucky charm will be too much for us.

Sorry fellows, i enjoyed the ride but time to be realistic.

*ps hope i'm wrong*

its not at home telstra dome not olympic park to be honest i wouldnt be too disappointed if they lost (unless they got flogged) but i think we are in with a fighting chance and thats all you can ask for in finals as long as we prepare well and fight to the death thats all i ask for and if thats going to be enough to win or not isnt my call to make

one thing i DO know is if melbourne get the week off jitters or go to sleep at any time during this game we can take them

sportsmad

Juniors
i'm actually more confident this week than last....
we have a very special squad of players that can adapt to different games, not like 2001. i would say the Storm are similar to us in 2001.

Latest posts