What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your tickets quick

Kornstar

Coach
Can't believe the numbers that will be at this game......i can't wait but feel sick at the same time!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
It will seriously have a grand final feel - no doubt about it. For those that haven't been to a grand final, soak it up tomorrow night, because this will be the next best thing.
f**k Origin, when your club's season is on the line at this stage of the year, there is no greater feeling
75 000 is 10 000 more than was at the '77 Grand Final, when the SCG hill was sardine like.

It is even 30 000 more than the '86 grand final against the Dogs, and 43 000 more than the Major Semi in the same year.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
It will seriously have a grand final feel - no doubt about it. For those that haven't been to a grand final, soak it up tomorrow night, because this will be the next best thing.
f**k Origin, when your club's season is on the line at this stage of the year, there is no greater feeling
75 000 is 10 000 more than was at the '77 Grand Final, when the SCG hill was sardine like.

It is even 30 000 more than the '86 grand final against the Dogs, and 43 000 more than the Major Semi in the same year.

Suity

The atmoshpere will be incredible, even more so if we are in the game for most or all of it......the Tigers, Panthers & Titans atmospheres were unbelievable, if we win tomorrow night i think i may cry and it may just be the best night of my life, ever!!!

junior009

Juniors
It will seriously have a grand final feel
Suity

I think this will actually have much more atmosphere than most GF's. The ones I've been to are kinda sterile. There might be 80k there but a heap of that is corporate types and neutrals that suck the life out of it. Tonight, we'll have 70k ish who are practically ALL living and dying by the result. It's gonna be f**king tops.

just got some extra tickets in B&G army - pax 68763

Is this 70k+ thing a lie?

Looks like it, Im thinking we will just break 70K, which is awesome.

You have to take into account us Members of the Stadium that get this as part of our memberships and are Walk-ups for this without needing a ticket. The Members Section on Level 4 holds 4,500 and they are expecting to open the members section on Level 6 West as well which will hold another few thousand. Trust me it will crest 70,000.

eelz47

Coach
I think this will actually have much more atmosphere than most GF's. The ones I've been to are kinda sterile. There might be 80k there but a heap of that is corporate types and neutrals that suck the life out of it. Tonight, we'll have 70k ish who are practically ALL living and dying by the result. It's gonna be f**king tops.

this is what i am thinking, if anz had a roof on it we will blow it off

mickdo

Coach
You have to take into account us Members of the Stadium that get this as part of our memberships and are Walk-ups for this without needing a ticket. The Members Section on Level 4 holds 4,500 and they are expecting to open the members section on Level 6 West as well which will hold another few thousand. Trust me it will crest 70,000.

Have members tickets as well, and given its GA I'm wondering how early to get there to get a decent seat...

born an eel

Bench
if they have sold 70K public seats, how many are reserved for members?
if capacity is about 83K, say 5k members seats that only leaves 7K tickets left.

ashrafieh

Juniors
A reserve - Single Seats Only
B Reserve - Available
C Reserve - Available
Bulldogs A Reserve - Single Seats Only
Bulldogs B Reserve - Single Seats Only
Bulldogs C Reserve - Allocation Exhausted
Eels A Reserve - Single Seats Only
Eels B Reserve - Single Seats Only
Eels B Reserve - Single Seats Only
Alcohol Free A Reserve - Single Seats Only
Alcohol Free B Reserve - Single Seats Only
Alcohol Free C Reserve - Single Seats Only

Guys only tickets left are in the nose bleed section of the Western Gradnstand. Judging by that only a 2-3 thousand tickets remain unsold IMO.

Latest posts