What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getsmarty

getsmarty

Immortal
have to agree with all that has been said getsmarty, but you could help us all out if you can coach.

Thank you @jak I am sure there are much better candidates on this forum in regards to coaching....hopefully we will see a change in the not too distant future....Have a great day and stay Healthy.

ALSGI

Bench
Just wanted to say a big Thank YOU Mate to member getsmarty for the ever diligent and relentless updates for all of us.

Also commending his comments (presuming he’s a gent) are always respectful.

Well done champ and please keep it up, you make this forum worthwhile visiting.
This needed a bump.

Hope getsmarty is well and comes back soon, the place is poorer without him.

Illusion

Bench
Thank you @jak I am sure there are much better candidates on this forum in regards to coaching....hopefully we will see a change in the not too distant future....Have a great day and stay Healthy.
Get your self back on here mate ..... we need all the help we can get with links to articles and your own feed back ....... By not coming back you are letting them win ..... See you soon mate ......

Old Timer

Coach
One of the best poster's on here!
Hope he comes back soon, always appreciate the many article links and his valid inputs on all things Dragons.
I tried to PM and convey my best wishes and say how sorry I am that some have treated him poorly and pissed him off so badly but alas that route seems to be blocked.

I did see that he said he would drop in from time to time and I hope that is so.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I tried to PM and convey my best wishes and say how sorry I am that some have treated him poorly and pissed him off so badly but alas that route seems to be blocked.

I did see that he said he would drop in from time to time and I hope that is so.

Likewise OT.

We've lost many good posters for this very reason and I've said my piece on this on another thread.

I hope GS returns, but, I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Yeah, he always made us friendly/ passive visitors feel quite welcome, so when he sailed out onto the bigger Lu seas, he always had a few rusted on fans from other clubs who were pleased to see the outline of his sloop on the horizon.

I thought his work in the sack fester thread was meaningful and quite important.

All the club forums have their bullies and digital rock spiders who f**k it all up for everyone else. He shouldn’t feel intimidated by anyone.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I was unaware that he had left.
Likes others I agree a valuable member of the forum.
I can understand why he has given it a rest, I feel the same way sometimes.
GS if you pop in for a read, all the best mate.
I read one of his recent posts where he felt he was being trolled by a particularly abusive individual. While it's inevitable we will have different ideas on how SGI should be run, the love of this great club is what brings us all together to express our opinions and thoughts and if we can't be respectful to our own "family" who can we be respectful to?

Very sad if GS feels that he is unaccepted by any part of the Dragons family.

qld redvee

Juniors
I like everyone else was always appreciative of @getsmarty and his posts . Whatever information is shared on the site always helps us the rusted on supporters and its those forum members that have "inside" info on whats happening that all give us "hope"
Smarty have yourself a break , a couple of deep breaths and then when your ready PLEASE come back and post your contributions mate..
Thanks for all your postings so far ..... look forward to reading some in the future

Latest posts