What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a copy of the game

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Unbelievably, my dvd recorder stuffed up on Sunday. It was all programmed in advance, and as a backup I had Fox IQ set up to record as well. But a power failure (due to heavy rain) killed the disc before I could format it. In a double whammy, the IQ failed to record on my fox unit for reasons unknown.

Must the only game I don't have on dvd or video for the last 10 years too.

By the time I got home, the replay had come and gone too.

So, does anyone know if the game will be shown again in the next week or two? Failing that, has the club or NRL released its copy yet?

I was probably going to buy it regardless, but now it's kind of imperative.

Cheers.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Unbelievably, my dvd recorder stuffed up on Sunday. It was all programmed in advance, and as a backup I had Fox IQ set up to record as well. But a power failure (due to heavy rain) killed the disc before I could format it. In a double whammy, the IQ failed to record on my fox unit for reasons unknown.

Must the only game I don't have on dvd or video for the last 10 years too.

By the time I got home, the replay had come and gone too.

So, does anyone know if the game will be shown again in the next week or two? Failing that, has the club or NRL released its copy yet?

I was probably going to buy it regardless, but now it's kind of imperative.

Cheers.

saw this last night http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/816159

probably available everywhere

Slackboy72

Coach
Seriously I set it to record on the TV, on the DVD recorder and on the PS3.
The TV didn't do anything.
The DVD recorder couldn't tune into the WIN signal.
The PS3 missed the first half hour (thankfully) because of the move to daylight savings.

If it's at JB's this week I'll grab a copy. Or wait for the blu-ray edition.

silverex

Bench
I've got it in SD (Topfield) and HD (Yess) but I've yet to convert it to DVD.

But I think I'll still buy the DVD as well.

My recording worked great! I only missed about 10 seconds in the second half due to channel 9s shows that run overtime. But I put it all together and looks great. Even made my own box art for the game. :)

a_che

Juniors
I'd think the club and their Dragons TV program would want to make their own copy knowing our fans will definetely buy it. I'm going to wait for that copy in hope they show footage at the Live Site afterparty. If all else fails, give it a week or two but it should be on this joint:

http://www.rugbyleaguefilms.com.au/Default.aspx

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Might have to buy 2 copies cause it's going to be in high use :)

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Target (Parramatta) had the DVD for $25 yesterday - was surprised they got it so quick. Had added scenes etc. as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It didn't work DB, but please don't try. Can't have links to pirated material on these forums.