What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

The_Frog

First Grade
Well after missing out in '91 and '03 I'm finally going to a Grand Final. Feeling excited and nervous at the same time. Plenty of 'experts' writing us off due to our lack of experience compared to the Storm but after 17 straight wins, there's no reason we can't make it 18. We just need to play to our potential.
Played 2 tough finals already. That's experience. It's a case of getting over their forward pack and keeping them well away from our red zone, which will be a big ask. I'm expecting a game dominated by defence, as a balance to the touch footy we've seen throughout the finals series.

Pugzley

Cold, wet and miserable at the Penrith Leagues Club backyard party. Hopefully they roll out heaters soon.

Kenty ripping into Cameron Smith this arvo on mmm on 2 contracts and McKinnon. Also said he was the smartest footballer he’d ever seen on and off the field.

I’m not sure that last bit is right, because people find him boring. If he was stuck at the bus stop in the drizzle, most fans would let him walk home.

His photo in the great hall of fame would be his arms held out gesturing to the ref that it wasn’t him.

I prefer every other storm player to Smith.

If they somehow win, putting up with his speech crap about not retiring will be a shocker.

His wife seems a lot nicer.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
IMG20201025142051_copy_2000x920.jpg
Im ready... Wish it would get dark so i could throw the screen on now. People gonna be rocking up soon.

My kids all decked out. Gonna have to pry them away from their xboxes to watch the game though.

IMG20201025121404_copy_2000x920.jpg

So pumped. Only thing i can do atm is drink while waiting on people to get here.

luv my panfas

Juniors
View attachment 43267
Im ready... Wish it would get dark so i could throw the screen on now. People gonna be rocking up soon.

My kids all decked out. Gonna have to pry them away from their xboxes to watch the game though.

View attachment 43268

So pumped. Only thing i can do atm is drink while waiting on people to get here.
THATS GOLD
View attachment 43267

View attachment 43268

THATS GOLD RIGHT THERE !!!! GOTTA LUV RUGBY LEAGUE GO YOU PANTHERS

Latest posts