What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

I understand the concern over Naden’s defence, my biggest concern is that his height could’ve been really useful tonight. Suspect kicking is going to play a big part, and Naden matching up against Olam has a major height advantage.

Exsilium

First Grade
My main concern is that the storm have big bodied centres and may will have his work cut out for him.

Dodgy

Juniors
I acknowledge that I'm not as knowledgeable as most of you, and that does seem stiff to me after playing the whole season.

The_Frog

First Grade
I will be tuning in from Bahrain. Will stream the game via watchnrl.com

This will be the first game I have managed to watch live in a few years.

11:30am kickoff. Maybe a bit early to hit the beers...
I watched 2009 GF from Toulon, France. It was morning there too, perhaps 9am at kickoff.

Jane Murray

Bench
View attachment 43267
Im ready... Wish it would get dark so i could throw the screen on now. People gonna be rocking up soon.

My kids all decked out. Gonna have to pry them away from their xboxes to watch the game though.

View attachment 43268

So pumped. Only thing i can do atm is drink while waiting on people to get here.

I loved the name on your neighbours tarpaulin. Kickass, hopefully, our boys will do that to the Storm this evening.