What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF tickets

Miller Lite

Juniors
How the hell do I buy them????

My password isn't working and there's no-one at the club who can help me!.

This is BS!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
You mean your ticketek password?

I thought the clubs that compete in the GF got allocated a certain amount of tickets? Maybe you should call Storms office.

Recieved my letter from the club yesterday :roll: telling me the tickets go on sale today. The disturbing part of the letter said they could not guarantee season seat holders the same seats for the home semi (should we earn it).

sharks8601

Juniors
Recieved my letter from the club yesterday :roll: telling me the tickets go on sale today. The disturbing part of the letter said they could not guarantee season seat holders the same seats for the home semi (should we earn it).

i think that goes for all clubs does it
you get the first choice though and can usually get tickets close by

spider

Coach
yes - their post man is quite slow

i just went and read my letter about the season seats for the final, and i cant believe that

im sure the last time we had a home semi final the seat holder received first preference and had about a week to purchase

maybe the NRL has changed policy, i dont know

but i do know if i DONT get my seat ill quite an upset merkin

sharks8601

Juniors
i think its still the same spider
they should give you the same ticket
after all you are the loyal fans who are there all year

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i think its still the same spider
they should give you the same ticket
after all you are the loyal fans who are there all year

I think you are guessing. it is not a Sharks home game. It is an NRL semi final awarded to the top 4 teams. Everything is different including who gets gate taking etc.

Special K

Coach
what happens if we win week 1, is week 2 a home or will they move it on us to say the SFS or something?

spider

Coach
only get the first home semi K

as for the season tickets / home semi - its preference sales to attend the game, but im led to believe you are not assured of YOUR seat

being mindful - the club would be waiting to see what the NRL puts in place i guess as its their gate

It is an NRL semi final awarded to the top 4 teams. Everything is different including who gets gate taking etc.
yep

what happens if we win week 1, is week 2 a home or will they move it on us to say the SFS or something?

There are criteria for each week, I think it goes somthing like...

Week 1 20,000 capacity
Week 2 30,000
Week 3 40,000

So yes, week 2 and 3 will be either be the SFS or Homebush.

carcharias

Immortal
GF tix?
bwhahahahahahahahahahahaaha

That is like saying I better pack a rubbber just in case I bump into Scarlett Johansson .

sharknows

Bench
In event that we do make the GF I couldn't think of anything worse than not being able to get a ticket! I was able to get some so all I need now is for the Sharks to get there and I have a feeling they may just prove everyone wrong. I was also pretty p1ssed off with the letter regarding home semi tickets for seat holders. This is all pretty consistent with the disregard the NRL (& the Sharks although I realise this is not their doing) have for the loyal fans who are prepared to put their money up front. No other code treats their fans with this lack of respect. Both AFL & Union guarantee Season Seat holders their seats come finals time.

sharknows

Bench
Wait for what? There was a window of opportunity for season ticket holders to buy. Don't think I'll have any trouble off loading them if the Sharks don't make it. How about a bit of positive thinking!!! They've surprised everyone so far ... maybe the surprise will just keep going!

facedown

Juniors
Wait for what? There was a window of opportunity for season ticket holders to buy. Don't think I'll have any trouble off loading them if the Sharks don't make it. How about a bit of positive thinking!!! They've surprised everyone so far ... maybe the surprise will just keep going!

What part of IF I WAS YOU did you not undertstand?

I think your getting a little too keen.

Latest posts