What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Tix

Hurriflatch

Referee
Obviously, this is only valid if Parra win on Sunday but should it happen does anyone have at least 4-6 preferably 8-10 tickets that they don't need, looking for $50 section but will go up to $90.

t-ba

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Obviously, this is only valid if Parra win on Sunday but should it happen does anyone have at least 4-6 preferably 8-10 tickets that they don't need, looking for $50 section but will go up to $90.

Paying over face value be scalping.

Ask the person to throw in a happy meal and call it a 'corporate package' to get around the law...

Glenn

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:

Buy them in the supporters release on Monday ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
T-Ba: I meant the $90 tickets for $90 or $50 tickets for $50 or whatever the ticket price is.
Glenn: Thats season ticket holders only so doubt there will be anything left on Tuesday
c-eagle: sent you a PM

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Flatch, hope one of those tickets is mine! I spoke to HJ earlier and asked if i was in? is this what he was refering too?

Stormboyz

Juniors
I only have one ticket, but If Storm lose, I'm willing to sell it for cost price of $50. not looking to make a profit and would be happy to see a genuine footy fan get use out of it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
depends on how many we get

1st 3 are mine, HJ and Dust

you are #4

like f**k! Me, HJ, Dust and possibly you depends if we can get bring a hot chick along first then you may be considered aslong as you buy drinks:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
t-ba said:
Paying over face value be scalping.

Ask the person to throw in a happy meal and call it a 'corporate package' to get around the law...

That is not scalping, scalping is purchasing a ticket with the sole purpose of making money, buy selling that ticket at an inflated price. There is no legislation in NSW that prohibits scalping, however it is not permitted in the areas surrounding surrounding the Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney Cricket Ground and Sydney Olympic Park. I imagine this would be via local by laws.